Reviews for Silent Tears
sentbyfools chapter 16 . 9/13/2009
Great story. I really love the emotions you explore in this story. Buffy's experience sounds so real, and her recovery (or at least the start of her recovery) is so heartwrenching...anyways, I love this fic and I'm on to read the sequel.
angelsbabe315 chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
I just gotta say that basing this hole story on different songs was a brilliant idea. Music is a huge inspiration for. The story was SO good. Can't wait to start the sequel!
ch16-paris chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
sequel please?
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
yes i want to see the sequel
Silverspoon chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
No! It ended. And now I am sad.

With that said, I think you ended in just the right place and certainly with an excellent resolution. I thought that the song choices for this chapter were beautiful, and I am a huge Take That fan, so found it amusing that you picked one of their songs. We seem very alike in many ways apparently.

I can't wait for the sequel, which I hope you soon find the inspiration to begin. Let me know when it's out because I plan on being an ever faithful reader. I look forward to some happiness for Buffy in this universe. x
Buffy Anne Halliwell chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
Sequel!
cluelessangel85 chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
I love this story. I really hope you do the sequel
White-Horse186 chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
OMG I luurrvveed this story so much. Please please please please please please please please x100 write the sequel! I wanna know exactly what happens - does Buffy get everything she ever wanted? Does she get back at Spike? I have to know - ahh! Please Please Please carry on!

Thankyou soo soo much Beth!
luckywynner86 chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
Loved this story, it was great! I wouldn't mind reading a sequel!
tanya2byour21 chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
Great ending and I liked it. I can't wait to read the sequel. Keep up the great writing and please post the sequel soon.

Tanya
Marzi chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
Wow! I almost had a heart attack when I read 'THE END'. Glad you're doing a sequel though! There's still so many questions floating around.. will the next one be lighter or just as dark?
bb-4ever chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
excellent ending. its great that she finally told everyone and it gave her some closure. can't wait to for the sequel soon
ScreamChosen chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
Oh, yes...oh, yes!...OH YES! I loved it, I loved it! I'd love to see a sequel because, in all honesty, there can be never enough Buffy/Angel smoochage. XD Truly fantastic story.
Babolatpro880 chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
Do write a sequel! I liked this story a lot and I hope you continue it.
Jenn chapter 16 . 7/4/2009