Reviews for A Tale Of Communications
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
"Burn my bread" Great idea, Minato-kun. Take after Koro-chan.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I cannot stop laughing! So funny especially the Burn my Bread. Please, please, please write more stories like this and the Izanagi/Orpheus stories. I love the way the characters interacted.
Darkened Dusk chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
The "Burn my Bread" part got a nice chuckle from me. Great job
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Burn...my...bread~!
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
"We may have to look into this... later. For now... Perhaps someone should stop Arisato-kun from ruining the toaster... yet again."

And faint strains of off-tune humming reached their ears, as Yukari and Fuuka made a mad scramble for the kitchen.

"Buuurn my breeeaaaad~"

That my friend, wins you the internet for today!
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hilarious. I can just see Minato ripping a toaster out, combining the heating radiator stick thingy and gasoline and just seeing the reflection of the flames from his eyes as he just smiled like Jack Frost and sung that song. Maybe Minato has a Burning Fetish?
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
(laughs hysterically for a good ten minutes)

You know what, I'm totally doing this as a roleplay. XD This is fricken hilarious.

PS: Burrrrnnn my breeeaaadddd...

Sky
Kauia chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
funny and hilarious
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
lolololololololololol

Mitsuru is clearly the only sensible one here. :

I WANT TO PLAY THE KING'S GAME.
gojen chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
you should definitely do another one.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Rofl this is really funny!

I swear there's 2 songs. One called Burn my bread and one called burn my dread. Really
syntic chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
lmao! That was great! Mi-chan's so cute in this! XD Imitating Koromaru is probably the best thing he can do. I could totally see it in my mind. *smiles dumbly* The last sentence completely cracked me up, it really does sound like the song! XD Great job!
Azurerin chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This one is... quite true, it seems Minato has more communication difficulties than Souji anyway... But, not another Burn My Bread, there's too much misheards already...
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
omg. this is some epic crack. i nearly died laughing when minato started acting like konohamaru... the 'burn my bread ' was classic, classic! XD

funny short stuff that made my day. your fic own.
The Silent Protagonist chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This is a nice way of making fun of the standard Silent Protagonists of the games. This actually seems way more in-character than most other fanfics. I'd assume he's the type that usually doesn't talk unless he needs to and lets others figure out things themselves.