Reviews for This is Fact, Not Fiction
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Am I the only one who thinks that Sean if he was a real person would have a French accent?

NoLongerWritingFF chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
This fic is breaking my heart yet I sense a set up. Jacobs gonna imprint on Tessa isn't ge? She's the one he was supposed to save not Bella.
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
So I went against everything I love about ff all my own rules that I made to garantee I only read stories I will enjoy and I am glad I did. I'm actually enjoying this fic the writing is awesome! I love how the cullens story isn't exactly like it was in the books.

I'm not sure how long I can read a k rated fic since i normally stick with m ratings but I have a good feeling I may be able to finish reading this one. :)
What-The-'CHIZ chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
YES!Oh. Snap indeed! i have been waiting for this because sean was seriously getting on my the Jacob scene
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
i love it, your attempt at humor worked and I had a riot reading it. :D

The characters dynamics are interesting. The girl can't love and she can't feel, I can almost understand that. The beginning chapters painted her as a 3D character and I liked that. Also Sean 'loving' her out of convenience... it's not rosy, but it's also realistic. Hey, life isn't exactly a 'bed of roses.' (I think that's a rather poor metaphor as rose thorns hurt... okay, I'm rambling) Anyways, good story.
Gennifa516 chapter 21 . 8/28/2009
EK! I was literally bouncing in my chair! OMG! I love you forever for this! lol I love Jacob.. I totally want a Jacob Black.. KISSES FOR YOU! Loved this chapter! I knew it! EK!
Gennifa516 chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
hmm... i have to tell ya that sean's over possessiveness is pissin me off lol i mean i get it, hes gorgeous, a vampire.. what have you.. but really.. shes gotta be dreaming of running from him for a reason.. i'm really hoping that reason, the heat her hand feels in her dream. is what i think it is.. jacob black :)
edwardless-bella chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
hello? anyone in the brain? I would have seen the simalarities, and thought "VAMP!"
CrystaLiiine chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
i think that this is going to be a really good story. i like it so far. im obsessed with twilight oo! i was one of the first to read it at my school though . 3
echomoon chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
oh my goodness... that was a big plot twist. but i like it. i like it alot.
echomoon chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
you leid. there was no dancing monkey. anyways, this is still good. very twilightish. it will help me, even though it doesn't seem to be jasper related that much. B-)
echomoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i believe that this will greatly helpful with my story. i'm doing research by reading jasper/oc FF's and this will help. its very goosd, also.
Rashel Slivermoon chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
That was verry good
Amber Talamasca chapter 8 . 5/3/2009

no dancing monkey.. :sighs:

will leave a more comprehensive review when i read whats up so far, but for now i have to say i like it, though i do think tessa can be a bit dense. For someone who was so obsessed with the books, seeing everything through a twilight filter as you said, not to immediatly start imagining the links when a new pale family arrives?

Anyway, more later ;)
Linway chapter 21 . 4/29/2009
*reading story...reading story...gets near the end, where she meets strange boy...begins singing to self*

"OH yeah! She's been imprinted on! She really likes it! She's in love with him! hahahahaha!"

*reads last line of chapter*

OH SNAP!hehehe

I love it! Im not even a big Jacob fan, but this is awesome sauce dipped in epic gravy!