Reviews for Once More With Feeling
xXMarimoAndCurly-queXx chapter 9 . 6/10
Nice. And the title is neat. Obviously it represents the repetitious days but it can also be implies to the kiss
$]
WolfirePrincess chapter 1 . 4/20
That's bad ass buy fucked up and damn I just really loved reading this story it's just mind boggling to say the least and it kept my interest through the whole story. I truly can say that I loved this story!
Doubting duplication chapter 9 . 1/10
Your writing is so amazing! I especially love how you made the transition from detailed, repetitive events to the events being the background for sanji's overwhelming emotions. The Omake blew my mind XD
Ashlielle chapter 9 . 1/7
Dang! That was an awesome story! I nearly cried a few times T-T
*hands you a cookie* I want Blackbeard to diiiieeeeeee lol
Cause you just know he ain't gonna win XD
This is prolly one of those stories imma have to come back and read again, man. That was just amazingly planned and everything; I probably would've never been able to come up with something like that. Good job :)
Lilywonders chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
This was so well done! I love how different you kept the chapters when the same things happen. This was a wonderful story!
maychewn chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
i just wanted to say how much Inspiration you give in this story.
and that I could really feel the emotions the sanji felt In the most powerful way I've ever seen.
when he was angry, when he was tired And depressed and even when he"s gone crazy a little.
i love this and your writing so much!
And I died laughter when Zoro said he remembered the kiss, poor sanji now XD
and i really like the woman and the men in the epilogue. it was so Interesting!
i read it again and again ...i can't stop
ougley chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
hoho very interesting end
Raigon chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Wow, this was good ...hellva good. I mean, so good ...that I actually went back and reread the last two chapters two times. Normally, I don't like to add completed stories to my favorites, but this deserve to be one. Even though it is ...that oi' so hated ..sanji/zoro twist at the end ...I can't stop loving this one.
ArtisticMind3 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Sayin' that this fanfic was the finest piece of work I've ever read, would probably win me the award of spewin the underest, understatement of the year. :) Really, there's no words for that would suit this story, so I'm goanna hafta settle with super-mega-ultra-outofthisworld-AWESOME! XD my head would probably get stuck in the floor, if I tried to bend anymore lower to your awesom-ness! :)
maggiepiece chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
damn, this story gave me goosebumps, lots of them! I'm so glad that Sanji survived in the end, I thought for a second you were making him die... and I loved that Zoro remembered the kiss ;) great work, you should write a sequel where Zoro and Sanji develop their relationship...xD
Mugiwara Otome chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
What a unique and interesting story! Very well written! Good job!
sanjifanforever chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
I loved this story! It was extremely well-written.
Missjudged chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
This was really good. Very different and unique. But good. I very much enjoyed it. It was incredibly depressing, but also not. If that makes any sense at all. haha. Well wonderful.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Wow. That was an amazing take on a classic plot. You have a gift with words. And the characters felt so real. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Arkjoww chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Damn! Now that was a great fanfic! I applaud you. It reminded me of Majora's Mask and Source Code. That first part in the beginning with everyone dying before you get the chance to understand what is going on made it terrifying. And it held on to it's intensity the entire way through. Fantastic job!