Reviews for Paint it Pastel
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
An intriguing story. Can I look forward to more of it, or has it hit a dead end? Cinnamon.
Moriarty Hooper and Holmes Inc chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
O UPDATE UPDATE! I like it so far!
Celanire Fitzgerald chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
I'm too lazy to log in...but ma'am, this is a very interesting story! I figured there was something with Heero and Relena...whoa...drama! I can't wait to read more!
firnoviel chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Yay! You updated in the few hours since I last reviewed! Good chapter, although I'm not terribly fond of the language that was used a few times, but I guess it's to be expected with a T rating. Is a memory palace a real thing, or did you just make it up? I've never heard of this idea before, so I'm just curious. The plot is thickening!
firnoviel chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
So far so good. I'm not a fan of ferrets, but that's just me. I've never read a Relena/Wufei fic, so this is new to me.
firnoviel chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh, I tried to review this the other day, but I guess they were doing some repairs around the site and it wouldn't let me. Anyway, good chapter so far, and I'm off to read chapter 2!
Terra chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A very descriptive and well-written intro. I noticed one small typo: "So they bland together?" - did you mean "blend"? I thought Duo was making a joke at first but your next line nixes that idea. Actually, I thought this was AU until you mentioned Preventers. I hope you'll flesh out the reasons for why they're all together in one place now when they went their separate ways after EW.

Good job highlighting the fact that Relena doesn't really know any of the pilots besides Heero and Quatre. Most people just gloss that over. Interesting idea with the memory palace; it always amazes me that there are really people whose minds work that way. Looking forward to the next installment!