Reviews for Professor Lupin's Apprentice
Damn. You did your research.
strawberrySJ chapter 23 . 6/30/2008
This was just as good as I remembered it! Still waiting for a sequel... :)
strawberrySJ chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Hi! okay so I read this story way back when in 2003 and today the whole story just randomly popped into my mind! I couldn't remember for the life of me what the heck it was called so I just spent like an hour sifting through the search results for lupin/oc! lol! It was a the very end! :) anyway I haven't re-read it yet but I think that I am definitely going to right now! Just thought I would tell you about my little adventure! :)
Elaanabeth chapter 23 . 2/15/2005
GAH! WHERE'S THE REAST? DAMMIT I WANT MORE! *puppy eyes* I can't believe you just trail off like that! There must be a sequel! I know it's perculating in your brain! Don't deny it! Write that bad puppy out and release the inner RemusFic!

...*blinks* Alright, I admit that I'm a little nuts...but dammit, this is one ofthe BEST Remus fics I've ever read in a long time! I want more! BONUS POINTS FOR THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER! Squee..._ When the story first starts out, I htought it was a little choppy, but by the time I was fully hooked (sometime around the 5th chapter), the story flowed like tears from my eyes whenever some author kills off one of my favorite characters.

Keep up the wonderful writing, so far I have yet to find fault with any of your fics...they're all so good!

But seriously, SEQUEL! You can't just end the story there, I mean, Severus! Remus&Romulus! Schooling while with Twins! REMUS!

Please? Pretty please? suger and faeries and candyland? Puh-lease! I'll give you...a cookie! No! Wait! I'll give you...parfeit! No one can resist the parfait man!

: )

Loads of Grins and Chuckles From The Cheshire Cat,

~~Elaana, faithful Devout to all those who write RemusFics

(No, seriously, write a sequel, even if you think it's trash and should be burned)
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 23 . 5/26/2004
I just re-read this delightful story! How enjoyable. What wonderful characters and how well-written! Thanks again.
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 23 . 10/20/2003
WOW! I absoluetly loved this story! I really hope you make a sequel!
Chunky Chihuahua chapter 15 . 10/6/2003
...Wart? Not exactly...romantic, is it?
Chunky Chihuahua chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
That was a rather strange and frightening ending! Kudos on your amazing grasp of German-are you fluent, or studying, or were dictionaries a major help to you in writing this chapter? I shall read on...
Chunky Chihuahua chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
This is so cute! I like the first person thing, most fics aren't written that way. I also like that it's from the point of view of the Muggle, that makes is more mysterious and makes the reader feel special because I KNOW SOMETHING THAT SHE DOESN'T! Lol...anyway. I really like it so far, but I have one question: why would he invite her to dinner on the night of his change? It seems rather risky.
Tracy Mintzmyer chapter 24 . 8/26/2003
I just finished reading this story and I loved i t, so I went to yur webpage hoping to find at least the start of a sequel. I didn't though, so I was wondering if you were still going to write one. Please do some serious thinking about it. If you have all ready started one, could you please email me the link to it. This is definitely one of the best stories I have read that centers on Lupin. I was so pleased that you didn't portray Snape as a total monster as that seeme to be the general opinion of him in Remus-centered fics. At least the ones that aren't slash. I haven't read any of your other ones yet, but I will definitely do so soon.

P.S. - I am also a grad student in South Carolina, it's neat to know there are other people my age obsessed with Harry Potter!
The Insane Shanchan chapter 23 . 7/17/2003
My god, that was one of the best fanfics i have read in a long time! Excellent job! However, if you do want to publish it, i suggest you double check for typos. _ i found maybe one or two... and can't remember them anymore... meep. _ *fumes in jealousy* now, if you'll excuse me, i must plot a way to threaten you to write a nice, lengthy sequel. _ would you mind if i threaten you with tracking you down and gutting you like a fish? or maybe a toad... since melinda seems to be quite ept at the latter. _

again, great job. i can't stop relishing over how good this was... too bad the final chapter was ruined by the sound of cheerleaders barking outside my window. Cheerleaders chanting loudly truely ruin wonderful experiences... blah. _
BlueFeather11 chapter 23 . 7/15/2003

There are no words to describe this story!It is absolutely incredible!

I luv it!

Its unique and unbelivibly sweet!

Hope u will write a sequel!

U are a great writer!

Keep up the great work !

ArchArtistWriter chapter 24 . 7/2/2003
Oh very well done, dear. This is fantastic. I am very proud of you (I tend to sound motherly over favourite authors, you don't mind, surely?) for this, although even I remember when the summary for this fic was slightly different, so maybe I'm a bit late, eh? *chuckles* well, never mind. I loved your depicture of Remus... and Snape was just fine, but Melinda was something to be commended on, particularly. Hmm... oh yes, the twins... will you write a bit more on the extended Lupin family? ;)

PS. Beneath the Silk is finished. Slightly rushed, but finished. So now I can return to writing average, bog-standard fanfiction.
ArchArtistWriter chapter 21 . 7/2/2003
That was very sweet - and I must apologise. I feel the insatiable urge to write a review at th end of every chapter. I've been able to restrain myself so far...
ArchArtistWriter chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
lol. More like 'Kinky Werewolves R Us'. Oddly enjoyable, I must say.