Reviews for The Present
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 8/31
Sock em' Boppers? Really? XD Such a kid. LOL
Blue chapter 1 . 1/16
I love love love this story! Please write more elite under shipping stories you do it so well!
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Good god this was amusing to read XD Loved every moment of it!
Princessive chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely too sweet and hilarious at the same time! Your writing style is absolutely marvelous, and that ending...gah, it's just too perfect! I can imagine Aaron actually saying that, and in such a moment! Gosh, I wuv you!

~ MM

PS-I used to love Sock 'Em Boppers and would constantly ask the 'rents to buy be some. :P
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 8/17/2009

You know, I've been really starting to get into this pairing, and you pulled it off wonderfully. D'aww, it was adorable!

Keep on being awesome, Blake. :D
Lyrical Musicbox chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aww, Lucian fails at giftshopping. I don't blame him. XD

This is really cute! The last line made me giggle, that really sounds like something he'd do.
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 2/27/2009

I do love it though. :P

Probably my third favourite shipping. :)
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Zomfg this was so hilarious and amazing and perfect.

I was cracked up at so many parts (Lucian having a baby, the suit department guy, drunken Vespiquen, and SOCK 'EM BOPPERS!)

Oh man, that was great and the ending didn't even ruin the adorable romantic moment at all. It actually made it even better xD

But yayy, I love you more for writing EliteUndershipping. Made me very happy, it did (and I'm sure it made STS even happier, ahahah).

Great work!
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love you I love you I love you I love you!

I wouldn't care if this was seven months late, it would have been worth it to wait. So, you can also stop apologizing! :D

It's adorable. I love it with every mushy, romantic part of my heart and then some. And you even threw in Sock 'Em Boppers! Which nobody else got me for my birthday, or Christmas, so this automatically makes you fifteen times cooler. Plus, I'm sure I didn't stop laughing when I read the part of the guy fitting him in his suit. He also shares my same thoughts about gift cards.

I'm a bit sad I'm not the first to review, but I'll get over it. Now, you must get on AIM so I can inflate your head some more!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Ahaha, Sock'em Boppers... Lucian's a favorite of mine, but I always have a hard time deciding whether or not I like Aaron that much.

We all suck at updating sometimes! I was nearing the end of pretty much a novel... and then I lost interest and it's been sitting there for a month. And will probably continue for at least another month!