Reviews for Worse
Lisita chapter 1 . 2/27
This was incredible and so true to life and grief. You choose your words carefully and they make such a poignant impact on the reader. Great job!
Follow-ur-Shadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This was amazing! So angsty but entirely brilliant. Well done!
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Uck. I find it's the shortest pieces that really stick with you (though, that could just be my refusal to admit long pieces are worth jack all since I can't write them xD) and wow. The shorter they are, the more perfect you have to make each chosen word ... and the last line.

Fantastic. The emotion resonates with you, and I'm beginning to hate you for how good you are. : P Really. Everything you've written is all true, and I agree with every bit you put down ...

It's really really fantastic. ;_;

Cheers,

Kirsten
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
It is terrible to imagine that they can go on without her. But I guess it will be only in their daily routines - but never in their hearts.

Wonderful yet sad story, thank you.
Valieara chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow. You just ripped my heart out. Though we're all tired of seeing Lifeline fic (but not writing it - I think as Elizabeth fans we need to justify the senselessness) but this - this is the exception, and one of five or so I've read around this episode that really impacted me.

And all the others are about John/team/Atlantis' grief.

Not one fic has been written to explore this topic; and while getting over Elizabeth's disappearance/death is one thing, it's quite another to discover that life will carry on despite it all, and that seems - quite in line with John's character, too - to be the biggest betrayal of all.

And this, this: "He'd tucked her into his soul because he couldn't take her into his arms..." The poignancy of that moment, where it all comes together, just makes it all the more devastating. Just wow. Thank you - and sorry for the rather long response.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was beautiful, so well written. I kinda want to cry :S lol
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
oo i like it, very moving and he would feel like he'd failed her, even though she had ordered him to go.