Reviews for Indiana Jones and other Outtakes from The Elite
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 2/12
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 2/12
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/12
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I absolutely adore this fic. Pretty please do an outtake where Alice chose Jackson? He has to be my favourite OC ever.
Me and Mr McCarty chapter 5 . 5/17/2010

it is i in disguise as the Emmett Contest!

Heart and I were pimping you out.. as always and she mentioned that she'd NEVER READ THE POOL SCENE!

So we read together. And I still. STILL love this and I can't WAIT till the 26th to make MORE people love it all in the Readalong.

"I couldn't tell her all those thoughts that floated through my head on a daily basis. I couldn't find words for what happened when I got lucky enough to have sex with her.

But I could make that promise and keep it, even if the rest would have to go left unsaid."

Love that. I love your Em, this is the first story I rec when people ask for good Em fics. Even if they are pansy ass and dont want to read non canon. PISH EM AND ALICE BELONG TOGETHER!

Loved it, love you! Love me xo Cass
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
I can't believe I just found this! My heart feels whole again- i've been blue balled figuratively by not reading this story for so long! I think I'm going to reread again, then by the time I finish it, I would forget enough of these outtakes that I'd be able to read them again!

Pathetic, my life is.

Real life awaits, though sometimes I just want to put myself in this wonderful world you're created for us. Muah!
FlapperGirl chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
"When he was a man who was yours, he was yours until the days the stars fell out of the sky. And when he said you were his, he meant that from tips of the curls at his temple, to the soles of his pinkie toes.

And now those pinkie toes were mine."

shirt chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Aw, I thought that there would be more Edward/Alice here. Only one chapter of goodness here? :P

Edward's so adorably gangly, awkward at times, nonchalant, easygoing, blunt, nice, and a great friend all at once. (In your story particularly-other stories don't have all of those good characteristics of Edward.) More Edward!
speace2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Love all things Jasper.
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Loved the last line - dude you have the clapper! Loved it!
twifan7731 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I really liked reading from Em's POV - poor boy has it bad! Too bad that they both can't or haven't done it with him on top. He thinks he will break Alice - doesn't he know that she is stronger than that? This Em is nice to read - better than most I have read! Thanks!
coco1984 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
So sad... Emmett really cares and gets so seemingly screwed over in the story. Poor Em...
VoldieBeth chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Aw I loved this from Emmett's point of view! And vagina is so NOT a sexy word! I agree with Emmett! Hm I'm going to have to try out z as a sexy word... LOL
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »