Reviews for Indiana Jones and other Outtakes from The Elite
acirelemagne chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
loved it. i love to get peeks into what this emmett is thinking, he's different from the way most emmetts are written. he;s just so good to read! and i love that you said alice has a honky tonk butt! that killed me! and jasper checking it out, haha!
BITTENEV chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
*sigh* As always, that was fabulous and I'm in love with this Emmett. His inner dialogue makes me laugh and swoon all at once.

Umm I'm thinking you need to do an outtake where Emmett finally gets his wish of being on top of her. Poor Alice may break but she's a lot stronger than he thinks. The two of them together are perfect and I love reading it.
MissLoonyLovegood chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Aw! So sweet... and slightly awkward. And y'know, I think that's what makes your lemons so great is the slight awkward factor you throw into some of them. .
LoVet chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Hot ;]. I liked the fact that you wrote Emmett as the bf that had to work out and feel exhausted to go to sleep. iunno it just seems like a scenerio that seems very Emett like.

Well anewayz great update, but what else should I expect from an amazing writer like yourself !
overzealousbunny chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
*le sigh* Oh Emmett.. you just.. your gorgeous *another le sigh*

Wow Mamma THANKIES HUGE! *Runs and tackle huggles you and then multitudes of thin mints fall from the sky like chocolate round rain and Jackspers and Kellmett's land gently around us*

That was brilliant! I'm so glad we got the extra smexin! And I agree.. that movie with Neve and Denise.. even I'd turn for that ;) lol Its hawt.

Faboo Brain Mamma! A perfect extra way to see our lil Elite friends off... by my favorite couple getting off!
Carlisle's Angel chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
oh and btw, i LOVE your Emmet, he's such a sweetheart... but yet so strong and hot; the guy is a dreamman!

and alice is absolutly right, i think watersex is a bit overrated too :P glad emmet agrees now too :P

still, if its with emmet, who cares where it is?

lol

xo
Carlisle's Angel chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
wow you really are spoiling us with the updats today huh? not that you hear me complaining of course... and i'm glad to see some more of the Elite after the story is officialy ended, cuz i dont want to say goodbuy yet :(

so if you have more outakes, by all means, post them! i want to read some more of our fave characters, cuz they are just too awesome to leave them behind :( *sigh*

xoxo
Solarbaby chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Okay, I want to know where in East Texas you find these easily spooked cattle, because all the cattle on my family's ranches (my grandfather's and my cousins) fully believe that pickup truckfood and they'll come right up to the door and bitch at us if there's not hay in the back. That, or they glare at us for being noisy. We'd have to run one of them over before they'd ever run from a pickup. Even then, I think the ornery beasts would hold their ground just to irritate us. :P
starbritt816 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I grew up in Texas and their situation was wonderfully familiar to me. Great writing. Very hot!
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Ah...(types girl as sudden realization descends upon her)

THATS why alice would only go down on Jax, nothing more-even when he asked-its because she 'promised' Jasper!

Ah...
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
What a bunch of sick, twisted, little demented, self-centered pervs! One POV after the other ... you know I love Alice but Jackson is one dangerous MF'er ... damn his hot southern accent! Best line came from the teddy-bear himself, Emmett: "I’ll find Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny smoking joints in a titty bar before I’ll find that."

This story never fails. NEVER.

cowgirlgraphics
LindyP chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
That was awesome! I LOVED that! So I am guessing Alice ended up with Jasper after all?

LindyP :)
just drifting chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Aw. I think that was more sweet than hot, and I liked it that way. My favourite line: White bulb of light, the navy felt of the sky. The occasional wisp of cloud, like God was having a cigarette and blowing smoke out over the universe.

Such brilliant imagery! Really, really, fantastic.

And then also: When he was a man who was yours, he was yours until the days the stars fell out of the sky. And when he said you were his, he meant that from tips of the curls at his temple, to the soles of his pinkie toes.

And now those pinkie toes were mine.

Cute, but also dead meaningful. It would be fantastic if you could somehow put this into the main story, because it's really amazing.

I don't know what I want with your story (I know I'm reviewing in the wrong place here, sorry). I really love the Emmett/Alice pairing and their relationship - it's magical almost. But then, I really, really want Alice and Jasper to be together, especially like in this one-shot.

So, I'm really looking forward to where this goes (I have no idea how you're going to solve everything!) and I'm loving it so far. Keep up the good work, it's going swimmingly!
overzealousbunny chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
ahha FoG..

that was sweet and sexy and the line about god smoking in heaven.. faboo..
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
LOVE the out-take!

thanks so much for posting!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »