Reviews for Indiana Jones and other Outtakes from The Elite
10thandrose chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Can I just say as someone from Houston and later a small town forty miles north of it, you got it spot on. The descriptions are exactly how I feel in my head and was never able to articulate. I swear, when I fly back, the second I step off the plane, it's like I can breathe again. :) LOVE IT.
contygoldbarg chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
i though the first outake was awesome this one was a homerun

first of all jalice awesomenes has no comparation second

it was so good it made me jump up and down with eximent!

great job woman

MissLoonyLovegood chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
FoG! I LOVE YOU! XD The Jaliceness was amazing and cuddly and wonderful... I'm only wondering how THIS came about in the first place. o.o
VoldieBeth chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Amazing chapter! I love it! I know you've changed the story so that this won't end up happening but is this some of Jasper's character that we haven't gotten to see yet? Because if it is I love him! Now I want Alice to end up with Jasper! But I like Emmett with her as well...gah! I can't decide, so both! :)
claralovesjalice chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
oh dude i love jasper i love alice and i love jalice but the thing i love the most is jalice smut

and this one was amazing

: )
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
WOO-HOO! ... ah Jasper, you had me at "y'all!" I've done it in the back of a pick up bed, under the stars ... although we don't live in TX ... if you haven't tried it, go out and do it girls ... and make sure you think of that one-woman man.

Cowgirlgraphics
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Okay... so... Carlisle isn't that bad... still pissed off at him though...

But like Esme said, it's not good enough.

Loved this outtake. :) I now know... what Carlisle really thinks of Rosalie... like you said, it's straight out of an after school special. xD

But... you make it seem... real, and not as cliche. xD

Melissa
LindyP chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
That was great! Thanks for that outtake. It was cool to see finally what Carlisle thinks of Rosalie!Thank God he wasn't just using her.

LindyP :)
overzealousbunny chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
*bows down to your fuckawesomness*

Wow.

That car ride.. never really wanted to BE in that car for fear of the pure unadulterated anger and fury I was sure Esme was going to give out.

But reading it. The venom the attacks the hurt and the frustration.. wow.

Carlisle's point on why he wanted to be there for Rose.

You really just don't know who to be cheering for. The professor with the need to help, the girl who needs someone to care about her or the boy who only ever hoped to be the one in her eyes..

Fantastic outtake. Really glad you put it up.

And as for our Jalice one shot to come *SQUEE!*
VoldieBeth chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Ohh this is an interesting out take. I like the insight they both have into Rosalie's mind. Hmm, I'm going to be reviewing again on the twilighted thread about this more when I have time to ponder it.

Anyway, thanks for the out take! I loved it!
MissLoonyLovegood chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I'm reading this before I read your next chapter in The Elite because I had a feeling it would be better to read it in this order... Anyway, I loved seeing this from Esme's POV... And I'm looking forward to more!
xoxobellanedward chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Ok. That was funny as hell. VERY. WELL. DONE!
Trayz chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
haha. hilarious ending.
SMAX02 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Freaking hilarious outtake! Thanks for posting it for us to read :)
kapers in pink chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Now I'm kind of sad that I've never seen Indiana Jones... And I'm sorely tempted to download the theme.

I laughed, and then laughed some more.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »