Reviews for Dragon Fever
Another great story
Ann chapter 1 . 2/1
Please make a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
SEQUAL! SEQUAL!the part about the yellow sticker was funny. :3 but imagining Severus with an Oxygen mask was enough to break a Fangirls heart...but I loved the suspense! And the idea of him being adopted by Albus was interesting as well as the close "bestie" relationship of Minerva and Poppy. In general it was a great story and I hope for a sequel pretty pretty please with lemon drops on Top! Maybe a little Snape x (character) in the future perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awesome story.
eNough89 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I love this story, it makes Severus feel and be more human and wizard like. Sequel would be awsome.
theHuntress101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Terrorize every student within seeing distance? Very true. Only a select few could do that. Very touching story.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Dawww! Cute! Poor Sev though. _
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
(starts chanting) Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow! I liked idea of Albus adopting Severus!
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was surely something to reread! :D:D
RuthLeilani chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
What a nice story! I like your characters, I love it whe those four look out for each other.

well, I am off to check your other stories :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loved it! :D I would love a sequeal cause it was that fantastic! I have to I loved the parts with Snape in it the best. I love it when he's sick! _looks all fangirlish_

Anyway, postivally brilliant! :D
Riley1993 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I liked it :) I loved how you portrayed Poppy as an efficient healer rather than a mother for Severus - healers need to be detatched to work successfully and i think you portrayed their friendship yet proffessional relationship well. xx
Aileen O'Neill chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Splendid !

I love this story, and I would like a sequel ! Please !

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, I am Frensh
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
loved the oneshot more of them please thank you keep them coming