Reviews for Live
Selryam chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Really freaking good for one who hasn't played the game, and really freaking good regardless. But, I feel like her changing from jaded cynic to renewed optimism happened too quickly. But then I go back and see that she did after all have time that we don't see to change. Good work.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
You are quite the skilled writer. This piece really tugged at me, and it's easy to see how.

Perhaps one of the most difficult things to do (at least for me) is to convey depth and meaning of a person through words without being trite or obvious. This is what makes your story so heart wrenching, is the pure characterization beneath the everyday descriptions. Good God, I'm impressed. Thank you very much for this, what a refreshing (albeit heartbreaking) break from the normal Persona fictions.
Formidonis chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is a completely different type of story from your Orpheus/Izanagi stories, but also very, very good. I think it says a lot for you as a writer that you can work so well in two such distinct styles.

The scenario you have created is all too plausible, your flashbacks are all too fitting, and the angst is very real, very raw, and very compelling. I found this story quite moving, with an intensity that demanded my attention, and drew me in. I *loved* the final, hopeful, note. She hopes, and so do I, that better and brighter times are ahead for her, and it’s rare indeed that I find a short story like this so touching.

I do hope you will be writing more, as your stories, in any style, are a delight to read. Thank you for sharing this one with us.
Kathrynzala chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This deserves SO many more reviews! I am extremely glad I read it. You made Chie very connectable to and showed the obliviousness and naivety of children well. I enjoyed this a lot. (especially the onesided Chie/Yosuke hehe :D). Keep writing stories! _
kuuro-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh wow that was so touching! very nice fic! T_T