Reviews for Sacked Out
Fugacity chapter 1 . 6/19
I'm impressed with how well you captured the snark and humor of Daria. The characterizations seemed to be consistent with the show too. (I really miss the show)

Well done!
Judah chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Decent, needed a scene of them bailing out Quinn filled with snark near the end.
Lexa Pendragon chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
lol that was very funny
Serena Dee chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Wow! Awesome! You should add more to it like if Daria and Trent hook up or whatever. Total awesomeness!

~*~Serena Dee~*~
morgan chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
yo nice story. it was so funny i was about to fall on the floor laughing. u do a good job on humor storys. well keep up the good work!

~MORGAN~
an ebony flame chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
this is very good! it fits the show perfectly. i honestly think this is good enough to produce on TV! there were a few spelling errors, but i'm sure you don't mind.

-an ebony flame
gypsylady chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
that was one of the best daria stories i have red in a long time well done!
a lyons chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
That was a very interesting way of putting a teenage experience into a daria fanfic. I would also like to say that yes those things are annoying, my school has them...
Kara chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
LOL That was too funny. Very cool. :)
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Hahahaha! Really funny, and I liked the way you put in the 'lalalalala's. One little nitpick - would Daria and Quinn both get the same assignment at the same time? They're in different classes aren't they?
Navi chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Very good story!
Dementia chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
I liked it. We have to do that in 8th grade. Now I now what I can look foreward to!
Toff's chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
You stuck to the style of the show very well. You should convince some suits to produse this episode.
PhantasmRed chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Woah! *blinks* I tried to turn off my TV but I noticed it wasn't on. That was just like the show. That story kicked ass. Keep on writing!
Ravenwolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2000