Reviews for Sacked Out
Judah chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Decent, needed a scene of them bailing out Quinn filled with snark near the end.
Lexa Pendragon chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
lol that was very funny
Serena Dee chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Wow! Awesome! You should add more to it like if Daria and Trent hook up or whatever. Total awesomeness!

~*~Serena Dee~*~
morgan chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
yo nice story. it was so funny i was about to fall on the floor laughing. u do a good job on humor storys. well keep up the good work!

~MORGAN~
an ebony flame chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
this is very good! it fits the show perfectly. i honestly think this is good enough to produce on TV! there were a few spelling errors, but i'm sure you don't mind.

-an ebony flame
gypsylady chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
that was one of the best daria stories i have red in a long time well done!
a lyons chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
That was a very interesting way of putting a teenage experience into a daria fanfic. I would also like to say that yes those things are annoying, my school has them...
Kara chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
LOL That was too funny. Very cool. :)
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Hahahaha! Really funny, and I liked the way you put in the 'lalalalala's. One little nitpick - would Daria and Quinn both get the same assignment at the same time? They're in different classes aren't they?
Navi chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Very good story!
Dementia chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
I liked it. We have to do that in 8th grade. Now I now what I can look foreward to!
Toff's chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
You stuck to the style of the show very well. You should convince some suits to produse this episode.
PhantasmRed chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Woah! *blinks* I tried to turn off my TV but I noticed it wasn't on. That was just like the show. That story kicked ass. Keep on writing!
Ravenwolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
GREAT STORY!
janelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
i think you should make a fan fic like this except they actually DO become single moms