Reviews for Unentitled
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Basically, yes. That was the fact...

Some part of him always been America's.

This is Great, by the way. Tender...
purecarnation chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Your style is so unique, it give the feeling that one's really looking at pieces of UK's memory. I love this story and your writing style!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I liked this fic, but one thing I found really confusing was when you kept switching between 'England' and 'UK' (plus the section at the end where you started refering to 'America' as 'USA'). I know it's England's official name in canon, but I think it's better to stick to one or the other because both almost makes it sound like two different people. Also, you would say 'the UK' instead of just 'UK' (sorry, but this was just bugging me while reading, and I wanted to point it out.)
StarrNight chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aha! I am the ultimate creeper! I was such a fan of your deviantart that I followed you to . I really couldn't help myself.
Delightful writing...I envy and admire writers who can capture sensual moments...I'm dreadful at it. I've tried, honest, but I just end up feeling silly.
Pleasure to read! I promise I'm done creeping on you, so have no worries xD
petite.hope chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So cute! So sweet! I love it! xD
baconis1priority chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I liked it! It had the perfect amount of angst, smex and fluff! It blended nicely like a nice cup of minty hot chocolate... Mmm hot chocolate w ah~ yes it was very nice! :)

~bacon
Little Mob Queen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Loved every word of this.

I'm a sucker when it comes to UK/US and especially when it comes to their history and the way they get to the point when they move on. England was portrayed very well here.

Much love for this.
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OMG this is so goooooooooooooooooooooood! :D
shadowwolf1345 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That's so cute! I love it! :3
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Loved this sooooo much! Definitely adding to favorites!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
thats really rather cute... XD love it
crossmeetsarrows chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh my god, the emotions were almost tangible. Your writing style is indeed beautiful.
Nikkie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMG I love this fic! You're as good a writer as you are an artist! I'v saw your work on dA I didn't know you were also such a good auther! 3
LeFreak3119 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my yes, I did like it very much. As the others have said, ownership is a new twist on the UsUk pairing. I feel the same at "He had never expected he would one day be the one standing at the end of it." among other feelings you wrote. I knew you from DA, I never knew you were also a wonderful writer!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 8/29/2011