Reviews for What Part of No Do you not Understand?
michelle chapter 10 . 8/20
damn i totally enjoyed this one may be one of my favorites good job write more...
NineCrow chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Brilliant Story!
Thanks For Sharing
NC
panissah chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
Thank you Groovy Kat. You are 1 of my favorite writers for BOTP fanfiction. I really enjoyed this story from beginning to end. I have re-read it several times. I like the way you combined 2 of my favorite shows, and made it seem like they can both exist in the same reality. I am glad you made Hodges the villian as I think his character is such an "kiss ass and slimy buzzrd". :-) The only complaint I have is I feel that the story needs an epilogue. I feel like there is more that can be told. Such as did Mark and Princess get engaged? Did the team ever come back to the CSI team and personally thank them? Oh well, I just wanted to drop a line and say thank you.

Sincerely Pam.
Panissah chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Thank you so much for this story. I am a true fan of your work. I have read several of your stories and I love them all thus far. I love your fanfiction. I love the crossover CSI premise. It's fabulous! Keep on writing.
princessmollie chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
*claps hands loudly* loved it loved it loved it! congrats on another great story ... loved the emotion
gogirl212 chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
I was so not sure about how the crossover thing would work, but you really integrated these two worlds and sets of characters so effectively! I am a big CSI fan too, but this is the first CSI fic I've read (too gatch obsessed i guess!). I liked how the relationships played out amongst the CSIers as well as their interactions with the birdies. I was so ready for the condor to shed blood, but then you completely rocked my world with Mark's confrontation. Thanks for a great great story.
princessmollie chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
I lurv lurv this story! Often times cross overs are never very believable ... but this is you have done a terrific job and I look forward (some what impatiently) to the next instalment!