Reviews for Gotta Catch em All
I. Love. This. To. Much. Can't. Wait. For. The. Next. Chapter!
thunder82014 chapter 18 . 3/21
Pretty good chapter, but I've been gone from this fic for ABOUT A YEAR and kind of expecting, oh I don't know, AT LEAST ONE NEW CHAPTER!
Get back to this fic and finish it!
kungfukid chapter 1 . 3/10
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER
gwencarson126 chapter 18 . 3/9
CLIFFHANGER
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE AND UPDATE SOON
WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
IT'S ALREADY 2016
chaospochi chapter 18 . 2/28
Guess I should also explain why your fic was my thing, since you'd want a better review than me screaming about it being back.

Back around 2012 I found this fic and I thought it was the coolest thing ever, I was super into Pokemon and Sonic and it was only natural to blend the two. Even though I don't read the Sonic comics, and didn't understand a few characters at the time it captured my attention super easily. Your writing style is super and detailed, yet simple enough for 13 yr old me to understand. Your descriptions of the characters feelings and pains is brilliant, and how they see this new world around them. The constant confusion the Pokemon characters have over the anthros is great. You also just came up with an cool concept for the Sonic characters to wind up in the Pokemon world, I must agree you deserve that idea credit. The story set on an interesting note for a while, a long while as you probably know and I actually got discouraged and stopped checking in here for it eventually.

Though, then suddenly it returned last year with a bang, and finding it earlier this year again was a joy. It was like visiting an old, great dream for the first time in ages. And boy was it grand dude.

I don't even have the words, the intertwining of Chaos and Aura/Wave was the thing we (and possibly you) have all been waiting for, just we didn't know it. I mean, it just fits so perfectly, it's a bloody fantastic idea. And it leads to Satoshi having a more interesting twisted side than his Pokelantis possession ever will be. Who knew when Chaos is brought into Aura's stream it'd affect Satoshi in such a way, but it perfectly makes sense, due to his Aura connections. It's also nice to see this fic use that concept since it's taken such a long hiatus and I'm afraid the anime will never use it again, but you've managed to make it fresh and new as well. And now with the latest chapter the characters venture out to the other regions of the Pokemon world and it's just damn exciting. I can already imagine how the groups might handle, I can see Knuckles and Amy possibly getting into fights about Sonic but Takeshi steps in with some food to calm them down, haha.

Oh, and if there is a group headed for Hoenn, are there chances of that group bumping into Haruka/May and Masato/Max? Either way, it's just such a delight to see this thing up and running again, I've always believed it had something going for it and as it turned out, it really, really did. Many thanks for creating such a rad story, hope you're well, and I hope to see it reach its end one day.
chaospochi chapter 1 . 2/16
IT'S ALIVE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. This was my thing when I was younger, I'm so glad to see it again. Hope you're doing ok Flightgirl btw!
crazysnowdragon chapter 18 . 1/29
I really hope you are planning to continue with this story. I'm not usually that big on crossovers, but I have to say that this is amazing! I honestly keep reading it over and over again cuz its that good! You have done a wonderful job so far and I hope to read more!
thor94 chapter 18 . 1/28
interesting, but i really hope ash will take over his body and prevent chao to do what he want.
don't really like evil ash.
kelphead2 chapter 11 . 1/15
I have 2 theories about Ash:
1) He's being manipulated. I don't know by what-maybe Shadow's new Rings?
2) Paul. A few chapters before this, Dawn said Ash was acting like Paul, which he has been. When his Pokedex couldn't identify Shadow, maybe Ash thought 'New Pokemon! And I'll be the first to capture them!' Although it doesn't explain why he's still acting like that.
kelphead2 chapter 2 . 1/14
And so it begins...
kelphead2 chapter 1 . 1/13
Sooo, is the TV show canon in this story? Or is it the comics? Because I'm pretty sure those are the only two places where Snively is there.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Ohgodohgodohgod this story is so gooooooooooooood! I need moar!
Eple77 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Oh wow - I started reading this when there was only a few chapters out back in 2010. I've been having trouble sleeping lately so I decided to re-read old fanfictions from my favorites. I had no idea you had updated it since the last time I read it, so it was very cool to catch up to it again! (And wow, you even updated earlier this year? Good job!) Anyway. I do like this story and I love the most recent chapters with the tension building up and all. It's very interesting how you managed to tie stuff from both universes together like this, and it makes sense when you describe it. I love the character interactions between the action, and I would love to see this fic be updated again! It's such a cool way to make a crossover :'D I can't wait for more, if you're planning on continuing it!
karygarcia21 chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
I LIKE YOUR FIC :D
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
I love this story so much, and was so excited to read a new amazing chapter after such a long wait! :) I hope you and your family are okay after the scares. :c