Reviews for Gotta Catch em All
karygarcia21 chapter 18 . 9/19
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/8
I love this story so much, and was so excited to read a new amazing chapter after such a long wait! :) I hope you and your family are okay after the scares. :c
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 8/3
Hmmm... A surprising cunning plan from the egghead.
TheUltamateBlasoise chapter 2 . 7/28
listening to "escape from the city" on repeat while reading this.
Darkis Shadow chapter 18 . 7/27
Oh my what a mess. Chaos stop being evil!
kareemcodling519 chapter 6 . 7/24
dude ur fanfic suck and ur making up crazy stuff like stronger than chaos emerald's and messing up people personality and missing obvious thing's like misty saw sonic should assume that sonic and shadow look like than u mention freaking sonic X Chris that Bs like this fanic! And sonic character fighting style should be like sonic ova dbz good not this corny bull .not no slow ol sonic X o6 Bs
LightZoroark chapter 3 . 7/13
TatlTails chapter 18 . 7/8
Lordoftheghostking28 chapter 18 . 7/5
'"Whoa!" Sonic cried.
"Rhyhorn!" Misty cried.
Tails just cried.'

GREAT chapter! Holy crap, I couldn't stop reading till the end, and then I had to re-read it!
Em979 chapter 18 . 7/5
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that the year hasn't been good for you :( I hope it gets better!
Anyway, YAY MISTY! I'm glad she's back.
This chapter was awesome, and I loved the angst about Ash at the end, that was good.
The fight scene was really well written, I could visualise it really well. Also, I liked how the Chaos Emeralds transformed into the Legendary Birds, that was really cool!
Thanks for updating, and I can't wait for the next one! :)
Darkstar248 chapter 1 . 5/25
Are you dead? I'm sorry, but this story has not been updated in forever and it is the only Sonic and Pokemon crossover that I like. If you are not dead can you at least put "hiatus" in the description?
Rain chapter 2 . 4/2
I'm sorry, that was mean. It just bugs me when people do this kinda stuff. I just wish the author would have looked into the Sonic canon more before making Shadow so OP. But that was no excuse for me to swear and what not... Sorry...
Rain chapter 2 . 4/2
Shadow is portrayed as too fucking OP. It's been established that Knuckles or Sonic can kick Shadow's ass. Whoever wrote this CLEARLY hasn't looked far enough into the comics... Or even the games for that matter. Sigh... Fucking Shadow fans...
TatlTails chapter 17 . 2/3
OMG I MISSED THIS! This was one of my favorite stories back in the day, I can't believe you're still working on it! The plot's become SO epic, and I absolutely can't WAIT to see what comes next! I am favoriting this right now!
I love this story. It would be sad if this story ends here... I was let down on Fanfiction too many times; Some stories go unfinished, some discontinued, some just flat-out neglected, or there is most likely a sequel that I never knew about in the first place...