Reviews for Gotta Catch em All
TatlTails chapter 17 . 2/3
OMG I MISSED THIS! This was one of my favorite stories back in the day, I can't believe you're still working on it! The plot's become SO epic, and I absolutely can't WAIT to see what comes next! I am favoriting this right now!
I love this story. It would be sad if this story ends here... I was let down on Fanfiction too many times; Some stories go unfinished, some discontinued, some just flat-out neglected, or there is most likely a sequel that I never knew about in the first place...
If you were considering on killing shadow I WILL FOND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU
aww poor shady. I luv him :l
suzy chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
poor shady
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Chaos, that name is , s $&. Chaos lives in the master can be infused with HATE or love and joy. Whichever is stronger
suzy chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
SHADY! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
suzy chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
Where's the next chapter.
Suzy chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
It all makes sense now. Chaos is corrupting ash cuz chaos is taking control of Ash s aura. Which means chaos is taking over ash s life force.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
Eviusevehbtnuesvrtiubmefuhcbdsuiuhbienfbsdfsfjlkssdlsfirnsldivd
Dksfjco
CONTINUE PLLLLLZZSZSZ!
shadowpixie01 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
UPDATE SOON! I HAVE A DARK FORM AND IF I GO INTO MY DARK FORM, I'LL LOSE MY SANITY LIKE ASH! *impatiently waits as dark energy/aura begins to surround her* (watch Sonic X season 3 or Google Sonic dark form to see Sonic dark form)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Nice! are you counting?it a great story!
shadowpixie01 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
Nice touch. I don't consider what shadow did as going soft; I consider it an act of kindness which pikachu clearly needed to be shown at this time. Awesome story overall so far. Keep up the good work
shadowpixie01 chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
0_0 that. Was. Intense for lack of a better word. I have figured out most if not all of the prophecy. With help from Tails's help, of course. Awesome chapter and draws me like chaos energy to continue reading (sorry for the poor reference/pun).