Reviews for I'll Be Seeing You
Hi :) I just finished reading your story and it is completely wonderful. Danny stole my heart one way or another. I was just wondering when will you be able to update? I don't usually review the stories but your story is an exeption :D hope you will update soon.
~With all love,
"the reader"
Okieedokieee chapter 39 . 5/16
My goodness! This is awesome! My sister recommended this story and for once she is surprisingly right! (don't tell her I said that) It has Drama, Romance, Tragedy, Suspence what more can I ask for?!
You should update more often. Its really good. If I were to rate it... I would give it a strong 8/10 hence the tragic ending :"( I'm a sucker for happy endings. One question thou... Does Danny have to die? Srsly? C'mon! It can't end like that! It's a crime! Well in my case it is hahaha xD
Hope you update soon :D
Nirvana14 chapter 39 . 5/15
I love this story. It hurts my heart to know the fate of Danny.
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 39 . 5/15
I really liked Chris, actually...but that encounter with Danny though; I really miss the earlier and simpler times.
I just saw the movie yesterday and I feel IN LOVE with it! I had to find a great fanfic to read... "great" doesn't even qualify in discribing this fanfic! No word can describe this AMAZING AWESOME INCREDIBLE OUTSTANDING GENUINE PHENOMINAL fanfic! just like the movie :D Thank you for the update! Hope you keep it going!
My heart almost JUMPED when i saw the update! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Its AMAZING like the author *wink* xD Keep it up honey! *virtual hugs and kisses* xoxo
snowflake2410 chapter 39 . 5/13
Okay, I know this is going to sound really messed up but here it goes:
Danny and Emily sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, than comes marriage
Then comes an abrupt, tragic miscarriage
Then comes blame, then comes despair,
two hearts damaged beyond repair
Danny leaves Emily and takes the tree
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Yeah I know lol I'm pretty fucked up. Nice chapter though, you should update more often. :D
THIS IS AMAZING! Probably one of the best story I have read so far :))) I just finished reading this story and dying I mean literaly DYING to know how it ends :)) I will kindly ask you to update PLEASE :)) I'm at the edge of my seat here XD luuuuuvvv your storry soo muchh :* I'll be waiting
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 38 . 4/18
Yikes. That was awkward haha. I liked those little dreams Emily had with Danny and Andrew. It made miss the earlier times. Great chapter! Keep it up!
Omg poor Chris! ! And poor Emily! Such an awful tragedy, but again I'm like to comend you for writing such a great character with Emily. She's not weak or fainting at the thought of all of this. Shes fighting and barfing lol.
Also, the scene with rafe and Danny was great. So awkward and painful.
BrokenGlass15 chapter 37 . 4/14
My god, this story is awesome.
You're a wonderful writer, really. I'm falling in love with the characters every chapter, every sentence and every word I am reading. Especially with Danny, haha :D
Make sure to neeeeeever ever stop writing, because this would be a unforgivable waste of talent.
Please, please, please keep writing this story for me (or better us), because I'll die if it ends.
It can't be said enough, I love the story, I love the characters and damn it, I love you too. This is one of the best pearl stories I've read.

Please don't break my heart with letting the story end with a death or something really sad stuff, even if I think I would love the story even more then.

Charlotte
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 37 . 3/23
Another great chapter and the action was really good. But what I really want to know is who could "him" be? It's probably most likely Danny but then there's the chance of it being Andrew. Update soon!
hippybelle95 chapter 37 . 3/22
Love it so much! Your doing a great job!
How refreshing to see a main character in a sister fic NOT working along side the other nurses from the movie and completely disregarding what was going on outside. Also love that Emily is no Mary Sue that hides and does what she's told. You've made her the believable stubborn sister of Rafe that wants to help and I love that. Which "him" was she speaking of though? Danny or Andrew...or heck even Chris? Is he a new love interest for her or did he even make it through the explosion? Can't wait for your next chapter!
hippybelle95 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is WONDERFUL! I am obsessed with this story I read it all in a day! Please continue this has quickly became one of my all time favorite fanfictions!