Reviews for I'll Be Seeing You
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 38 . 4/18
Yikes. That was awkward haha. I liked those little dreams Emily had with Danny and Andrew. It made miss the earlier times. Great chapter! Keep it up!
Omg poor Chris! ! And poor Emily! Such an awful tragedy, but again I'm like to comend you for writing such a great character with Emily. She's not weak or fainting at the thought of all of this. Shes fighting and barfing lol.
Also, the scene with rafe and Danny was great. So awkward and painful.
BrokenGlass15 chapter 37 . 4/14
My god, this story is awesome.
You're a wonderful writer, really. I'm falling in love with the characters every chapter, every sentence and every word I am reading. Especially with Danny, haha :D
Make sure to neeeeeever ever stop writing, because this would be a unforgivable waste of talent.
Please, please, please keep writing this story for me (or better us), because I'll die if it ends.
It can't be said enough, I love the story, I love the characters and damn it, I love you too. This is one of the best pearl stories I've read.

Please don't break my heart with letting the story end with a death or something really sad stuff, even if I think I would love the story even more then.

Charlotte
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 37 . 3/23
Another great chapter and the action was really good. But what I really want to know is who could "him" be? It's probably most likely Danny but then there's the chance of it being Andrew. Update soon!
hippybelle95 chapter 37 . 3/22
Love it so much! Your doing a great job!
How refreshing to see a main character in a sister fic NOT working along side the other nurses from the movie and completely disregarding what was going on outside. Also love that Emily is no Mary Sue that hides and does what she's told. You've made her the believable stubborn sister of Rafe that wants to help and I love that. Which "him" was she speaking of though? Danny or Andrew...or heck even Chris? Is he a new love interest for her or did he even make it through the explosion? Can't wait for your next chapter!
hippybelle95 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is WONDERFUL! I am obsessed with this story I read it all in a day! Please continue this has quickly became one of my all time favorite fanfictions!
pearl037 chapter 36 . 3/6
OH MY GOSH! I've been following this story for the last two years, and when I saw that you updated I just about lost it. Every once in a while I reread old chapters, and it is amazing how far you've come since you started. Don't get me wrong. Your writing has always been great, but there is an obvious difference between then and now. Get it, girl! I (still) absolutely adore this!
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 35 . 1/16
I can't wait to see what happens next and what Emily's and Danny's reaction to seeing each other again. Great chapter!
DawsonGurl chapter 35 . 1/14
Amazing chapter! I look forward to reading more, can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/25/2014
Pearl Harbor is one of my favorite movies and I watched it last night. I couldn't sleep though so I found this fanfiction and I am in love with it. It's so well written and the storyline fits in so well with the movie. I love all your characters and I look forward to your future chapters.
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 34 . 12/11/2014
Yay! He's back! Another great chapter :)
starrysky7 chapter 34 . 12/8/2014
OMG, that's all I can say. Absolutely love it and can't wait for more.
LostInKaos chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
I read this in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. It's amazing and I can't to see what happens next. Well, I kind of already know, but that's not the point. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2014
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Probably even better than the movie (which don't get me wrong, I love!) but this whole backstory fits the film so well. When will Emily meet up with Danny again? I hope its soon. But then again I hope something happens and Andrew calls off his wedding and goes after Emily.