Reviews for Angel Heart
Supergoddad chapter 23 . 7/23
I have given my opinion already with the same name, but not an account. I've enjoyed reading the story very much and I am getting the feeling that the story will soon reach its ending.
Supergoddad chapter 23 . 7/22
If you're going for an all destroying ending, you're on the right path. If you're going for a somewhat happy ending, there's gonna need to be a big fucking miracle.
See you at the next update!
mpowers045 chapter 23 . 7/22
No! Why!? You monster! Why!?
BloodAuthor chapter 22 . 6/20
azutara forever booooooo :3
mpowers045 chapter 22 . 6/18
That's not good, looks like they are facing Armageddon after all
Supergoddad chapter 22 . 6/18
I'm very interested what is going to happen next and I want to give you some serious credit for creating this story! I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
mpowers045 chapter 21 . 5/25
What if he will do it with her to save Katara?
zulfi chapter 21 . 3/30
The wait is over , awesome chapter
Supergoddad chapter 21 . 3/30
Awesome! I've waited some time, but it was worth it. I do wonder why you uploaded a new chapter now.
Supergoddad chapter 21 . 3/30
It hasn't been long waiting, but it's stille worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next.
sammy chapter 20 . 3/13
very will the next chapter be out
CombustionNation chapter 20 . 2/28
*sits on the end of his chair while reading the last part of the chapter noticed that the main battle has to come and falls of the chair* OMFG this fanfic is soooo gooooood! I ADORE this fanfic! The characters are almost all the same as in the original series, only Toph is a little bit OOC, but that doesn't really bother me. I think the concept is AMAZING, and how the story turned out is just AWESOME!

I say: "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!" You are doing a GREAT JOB and I can't wait for the next chapter! You deserve praise and I give that to you. *hands over praise*

KEEP UP THE STORY AND BRILLIANT WORK!
Supergoddad chapter 20 . 2/27
This is so awesome! It's about the most extraordinary story I've ever read. Please keep continuing.
zulfi chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
Oh wow I feel sad for toph that chapter was good really good and also kinda sad
zulfi chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
I really loved this atlab fic will we at least get an update ? Pls pm me