Reviews for Angel Heart
J.W.H. 10 chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
Almost made me cry.
Nice story. But I just couldn't stand the likes of Ty Lee and Zuko being major antagonists.
LavabendingProdigy chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Uhm ... uhmm ... WHAT?! THE?! FUCK?! its writen good but since when is aang so fucking violent? I sit here in disbelief and shock over what i have read and i dont know how to comprehend.
ExtraFun chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
I have to say this was amazing story. But tbh I didn't like the ending because Katara died. Couldn't she be resurrected bby god or something. I'm really sad :(
nightmaster000 chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
I've really enjoyed this story. :)

But i will be honest and admit i don't really like how you ended it. Still a awesome story though.
Supergoddad chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
That was quite the amount of gore. I must say though, I genuinely enjoyed the story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
I feel exactly how angel heart feels without this story
mpowers045 chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
Why!? Could you at least make a sequel of it?
Supergoddad chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
I have given my opinion already with the same name, but not an account. I've enjoyed reading the story very much and I am getting the feeling that the story will soon reach its ending.
Supergoddad chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
If you're going for an all destroying ending, you're on the right path. If you're going for a somewhat happy ending, there's gonna need to be a big fucking miracle.
See you at the next update!
mpowers045 chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
No! Why!? You monster! Why!?
BloodAuthor chapter 22 . 6/20/2015
azutara forever booooooo :3
mpowers045 chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
That's not good, looks like they are facing Armageddon after all
Supergoddad chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
I'm very interested what is going to happen next and I want to give you some serious credit for creating this story! I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
mpowers045 chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
What if he will do it with her to save Katara?
zulfi chapter 21 . 3/30/2015
The wait is over , awesome chapter