Reviews for In Need of a Miracle
Chimikaru chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
My goodness...a full house. Love it.
Chimikaru chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
I just love this. I was so glad to see that what I had hoped for was right. Awesome job y'all
teehouston chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I am glad Tracy and Link are ok :)glad that the puppies made them feel better!

teehouston chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was a great chapter I hope that Tracy be alright! Seems like she got pretty hurt :-(

But I also like how they hosted the show and told fans how their favorite council members where doing!

ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
I loved the ending. I didn't think it was awkward. Great job. Many hugs. Can't wait for your next story. Take care, Bunnies
Loki's Only Love chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
aw perfect ending to a great story. I think I have tears in my eyes. And the ending was Prefect so glad that she is going to have a bigger family and I bet Link will be surprise by her news. I can't wait for the next story from you.

Beebe Larkin chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I was also glad that Anthony plays with us, and can't wait for the twins either. I also can't wait to see my daddy's reaction when she tells him I hope we are arround.
Brian Larkin chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I am glad that ANthony likes playing with us I can't wait till the twins get here so that they can play with us two.
Eric Larkin chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Lizzie really missed Link and Tracy when they were at the hospital, but Anthony is a fine looking youngster..we are going to have so much fun in the future! I look forward to more grandkids, I believe I heard that Tracy is pregnant again! I cannot believe it!
Katie Larkin chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Hey there. As she says this Eric sneaks up from behind her, and kisses her neck making her giggle. I was just as suprised when Tracy told me that she was pregant with twins as when she told me she was pregant with ANthony.
Corny Collins chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Wait what? are we having a baby Amber? *she nods* *he sweeps her into his arm and kisses her* You are going to be a great mother doll! Anthony and Lizzie are cute..I knew that they'd like each other...
Amber Collins chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I love taking care of Lizzie and Anthony..they are both such dolls...and Anthony crawling...that was the most amazing sight..Lizzie was already crawling when she was adopted so we couldn't see it...Baby-sitting them is the perfect practice for the future *rubs stomach*
Penny Stubbs chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
You will have more grandkids Mrs. Turnblad...Seaweed and I are trying for kids as well...we want our own brood...
Edna Turnblad chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
It was so nice seeing Lizzie and Anthony getting along...I look forward to the years I get to spend with them and having more grandkids...
Anthony Larkin chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I guess I was a miricale child, but they showed me more l knew what to do with. I really love the doggies, and know that they love it when I play with them. As he says this Brian brings him a ball, and he rolls it for him.