Reviews for Let's Be Adults Here
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Loved it. :)
Louise chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
great story! the Jimmy series is fantastic, hope you write more Jimmy stories!
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Jimmy is such a character. He's totally gone bonkers over keeping CK and LL together! That's a devoted Clois pimp for sure. ;D I enjoyed reading this story. Good job!
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
If possible, this is even funnier than Jimmy Olsen, You're Screwed...

“Yikes,” Clark said, sounding sympathetic, “I’m surprised they aren’t checking you into the hospital yet.”

“Me too. Oh God! SHE’S GOT A CROWBAR! WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GET A CROWBAR FROM CLARK?”

Fell of my chair! HAHAHAHAHA!
Lavenderlily12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw Poor Jimmy. All he was trying to do was help! Lol, great story. We should seriously have more Jimmy stories.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I just love how you write Jimmy and all the wacky situations he gets himself in. His interactions with each character was hilarious. I loved the part where the whole group put him on trial and Lois was the only one to defend him. I love that you write these stories from Jimmy's perspective and would love it if you turned this into a series. Jimmy's stories really need to be written and you definately are doing a great job with his character.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
queequeg1013 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was totally random and utterly hysterical. I loved every minute of it, especially the chasing with the staple gun. I felt like I was reading a "Superman's Pal" comic. Loved the pacing, loved the characterizations, loved everything.