Reviews for Bite Marks
LunaticV chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
it's surreal to see megatron so kind :O
Queen Mariko chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awesome!
You are so good at writing! I like how you made it clear that the niceness of Megatron wasn't usual, but it kinda seems to fit...
So.. Awesome!
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Awww, cuteness encarnated!
Lady Quickshift chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
eeee! Jazz is so CUTE as a youngling! poor Prowl though.
BlackCat12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hahaha aww jazz is so cute! :D but i wouldve strangled him at that moment when megatron walked in. Anyways... loved it!The title actually did make me think dirty for a second but its all good. I've actually been in that situation before while babysitting. It sucks. Anyways keep writing cause your story was awesome!

-BlackCat12-
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWW! Jazzy is so cute!
Patcher chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
D'aww, this was so cute! Sometimes a lil' break from smut and reading something achingly innocent and nice make us readers really, really happy. :)
Uniasus chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Aww, it's so cute!
BoredTech chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Totally adorable and a nice pick me up from an awful morning:)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
So cute!
Nitrostreak chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is absurdly cute. I can't get over how adorable sparkling Jazz is! *squeals*

Personally I'm glad you didn't write any smut...

I'm not anti-yaoi or anything like that, but I much prefer the two of them as friends. :D
Please Note chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
"I say sorry really well?" Jazz suggested in reply.

*laughs*

I like your depiction of a youngling Jazz who is oddly charming yet troubling all at the same time. True, I am a small, middling TF slash fan, but I honestly fail to understand the romantic appeal of Prowl/Jazz or vice-versa. So, I obviously like what you have done here; twisting such a “suggestive” challenge into an adorably, fluffy story that is free of errors. It must have taken some earnest thought.
Lava Puppy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hehehe... 'Uh-oh...' Jazz says. :) heh that was so sweet! Poor Prowl probably had a spark attack. Not to mention that Megatron was actually NICE
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*cough* I was expecting something... more mature *cough*

Cute! XD
Ariel D chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is quite humorous, and I love the characterization you gave everyone, especially the young Jazz and Prowl. I can only imagine Megatron's reaction. :)