Reviews for Love Hurts, So Does Deep Blue
mewsugarpudd chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
plz write more
ananaymus chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
well... Good but add a little spunk please. *makes puppy eyes and sobs*
True Colours chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I LOVE the scenario you're setting up here - PaiXLettuce cradling, what could be more awesome? - but it felt a little rushed in places. Like, in the first chapter it seemed as though you just wanted to get those scenes over and get him to Lettuce's house as quickly as possible, when in fact I would have preferred a little more description of the scene in the alien dimension adn Lettuce's emotions as she saw him...adn why he decided to go to her. However, the flashback scene - though it had some dodgy grammar. 'His ghostly palms rested on the sides as his jet black hair was intentionally covering his eyes' seems an odd way to construct the sentence. Shouldn't it be and instead of as? - was very good, and filled in a fair few of the gaps left by the first chapter. I really liked Deep Blue's thoughts on Pai and reasons for banishing him. Maybe a little more tortourous dragging out of the truth about Pai's feelings for Lettuce? Anyhoo, UPDATE!

True
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Please update soon! Pleasey please... for me!

Argh! I really wanna know what happends next!
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
NO! PAI CAN'T DIE! HE'S TOO PRECIOUS!
Abbie8290 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I woulda lied to Ryou and been like "why are you stalking my house dude!" and hang up (if thats possible on a pendant) hehe I hope you finish this story its good!
Abbie8290 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
OMG oh no he didnt! Deep Blue is soo on my list now! I've told him about putting his hands on my- er Lettuce's man! hehe
LittleGreenTiger chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
what is wrong with her helping Pai btw keep going plz!
melancholic winter chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
i hate deep blue he is a crossdressing elf baka how dare he hurt Pai-kun ( p.s this story owns please update soon.:D
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
I'm SO sorry it's taken me this long to review! Please forgive me imouto-chan! I got grounded and I had a major psychology project to do (a 40 slide powerpoint...ugh!)

This was a great chapter I love how you're doing a fantastic job keeping everyone IC- wonderful!

Keep up the amazing work imouto-chan!

*SB*
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
oh no! poor pai-san don't die!

PLZ update soon!

Ja ne!
Ebony Dagger chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
please update

its fab!
Tuliharja chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Didn't you write this? *Inclines head.* I can clearly see Saba-san's touch in this story...
Briar Ariadne chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow, I really like the idea of this. Needs to be longer, though!
SparkSparta chapter 1 . 2/21/2009