Reviews for A Different Road IV: The Outsider Amidst Turmoil
Guest chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
6 years since the last update...you left us in such a terrible place, I hope you'll come back one day :(
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
Actually Harry could've stolen the locomotive of the Hogwarts Express wherever they store it which goes faster without wagons behind it and break the locks to switches to pull them to the right points.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Surprised they even have AC in England! Most places don't except for public buildings. Even the Tube doesn't have AC and when it's 85F outside it is 95F inside.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Of course they would check his letter. That is an obvious mistake you made and actually isn't excusable and if you were in English class you'd get an F for your efforts no matter how good the rest of the story is because of that glaring mistake.

It's not just a simple grammar or *Their,They're* misunderstanding.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
If Harry is as rich as some of the fics suggested on his potter accounts he could easily call a repairman and have him come fix it up and that puppy will be up and running by the time the Dursley's are back and they won't pay a single sterling.
Mads chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
Hello black-ink8922
I just wanted to tell you that I have very much enjoyed your "A Different Road"-series, and I hope that you will someday find the time and motivation to finish this series, even though it has been so long.
I am very excited about the series' current direction, am dying to know what will happen next, and I hope that I will one day have my curiosity sated :-)
Femalefan chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
It's too bad you seem to have abandoned this story and series. It's very good and how the canon version should have been (minus Sirius being caught)
barbara chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
very good chapter
Ansy chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Wow. I love your a different road series. I read all stories of series in one breath. I know that was a long time, but will you (sometime) continues? I really want know which side Harry will choose. I hope that will be Voldemorts side. Because I love dark Harry in Slytherin and your Harry is absolutely one of best dark Harry Potters. And I am curious about next tasks. Which tasks can it be? I want know it. Please add next chapters and finish this series.
Chim Cheree chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
I really love your version of slytherin Harry. I hope you will have time and motivation to continue soon!
SlytherinHolmes chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing series and I hope you will continue it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
i loved the whole series it should be finished
PrewalShadeX chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
oh, please update! it's soo good!
fifnyr chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
Wow, Please Finish This!
I loved all of the "A Different Road"-Storys and it would be such a pity if it was damned to end just like that!
Just an awesome serie!
Stefan Salvatore chapter 22 . 5/8/2013
WHAT WHAT WAHT
THIS NEEDS TO BE FINISHED.

I just adored it all the entire series 3 and I sincerely hope you finish this story line.