Reviews for A Chance Encounter Changes Things
Solsbury Girl chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
That's sweet - hurting Jack and comforting Ianto. So usually the other way around!
Candybree chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
AW!

Such a sweet and perfect chapter!

I'm so glad Jack and Ianto are back together and happy again.

Fantastic job!
toobeauty chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
a long aw chapter, I hope Ianto can stop Jack's nightmares and bring them some peace, at least they love each other as always
alienstar07 chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
The description at the beginning of the chapter was very well written and set the scene perfectly, making Jack's nightmare seem very realistic (for want of a better word). I also liked the rest of it, and how the relationship between Jack and Ianto has sort of returned to how it was before, whilst still reminding the author of the bridges that came between them. This story is excellently written, well done. )
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
bitterness is a hard pill to swallow
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Poor Jack
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
aww, for the end. very good story, really enjoying it, can't wait for the update!

liveloud

x
Somewhere's Sword chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
This story just keeps getting more and more winful :) Can't wait for more of Jack's story, and the Janto fluff is adorable. Yaay Janto :P

My back hurts from lifting boxes :S

Lucy x
cjh4ever chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Lovely chapter. Jack does things for the right reasons but will never explain! Luckily Ianto and the others are prepared to forgive him.
toobeauty chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
another beautiful chapter!
Candybree chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
you are breaking my heart with this story but it is absolutely FANTASTIC!

I'm so glad Jack has Ianto again.

Fantastic chapter!

I can't wait for more!
alienstar07 chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Aw - it's very sweet how Jack ret-conned them all to save them ( . One minor point which I caught however, is that although I can see Tosh wanting to upgrade the computer systems, I don't think she'd be that willing to do it, on the basis of what UNIT did to her whe she stole the sonic modulator (although the events which led to their arrival at Torchwood might have been ret-conned as well). Like I said though, that's a minor point. Otherwise, it was brilliant and I like how you've linked Jack's story into the main storyline, and also shown his vulnerability and dependence on Ianto at the end of the chapter. Good work. )
Solsbury Girl chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Wow, this has got interestingly AU since I last dropped in on it.

Jack can come and do my shoulders with aftersun even on a cloudy day!
Candybree chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Poor Jack!

His story broke my heart. I'm glad Ianto is there with him.

Great chapter!

I can't wait for more!
nopenopenope3 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
aw, the towen is irrisistable! how cute! :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »