Reviews for A Chance Encounter Changes Things
Somewhere's Sword chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Ooh, I like :) And David Rislaw is John Hart, yes? :P

Now I've got to get back to packing (Help! Slave labour lol, my back is killing me, I've been bending and packing and lifting boxes all day. Annoyingy, we're just gonna have to unpack it all when we get to the new house :/) because I'm just catching a ten minute break, so I'll talk later, and might be on MSN tonight. If I'm not, I won't be until about wednesday/thursday, as the new house doesn't have internet yet :(

Lucy x
cjh4ever chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Have just caught up on the last few chapters. Wonderful stuff. I adore the descriptions of Jack and Ianto together and the suncream session? Fabulous. I liked the new style with Jack relating his past.
alienstar07 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Aww... I think you've described Jack's experiences very well, and saying he was running until he was killed by the Dalek I think links into him saying to the Doctor that he was a coward before meeting the Doctor. Well done. )
Somewhere's Sword chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
ooh, story time :) And I have to say, you're definitely better at 1st person than I am :P

If you can find the surface underneath waves of plunnies, try and update soon :D Now I've gotta get ready to go to a football match, yaay! :P

Lucy x
rosieposy chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Wow. Love this chapter. Jack taking care of Ianto, being so gentle. The descriptions in the 2nd half are just wonderful. You can feel yourself there with them. Brilliant writing keep going. :)
Candybree chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I am so glad I have only been sunburned once, and even then it wasn't that bad. Poor Ianto!

I like what you have done with Jack's past and I'm glad Jack is explaining things to Ianto.

Great job!
toobeauty chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
this new style worked for me so I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
alienstar07 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I liked the interaction and caringness between Ianto and Jack in the first section, and I like how they're overcoming the rift between them. I think the second section also worked well with a story from Jack's past, and I'm interested to see how it links to the rest of the story, or if it is Jack telling Ianto this. Well done. )
bbmcowgirl chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
I so love this chapter. Our boys are back where they belong, together.

Judy
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Are Welshman suppose to tan?
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
hey, been along time from the last update but i forgive you seeing how the story is still so great! can't wait for the next chapter!

liveloud

x
toobeauty chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
beautiful chapter, our guys are back together and ready to start again!
Candybree chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
AW!

Such a sweet, lovely and tender chapter!

The poor boys getting sunburned though.

I'm glad they are working things out.

Great job!
alienstar07 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This chapter was very sweet - I liked the interaction between the pair and I'm pleased they've made up. ) Well done.
Mel-Mel Jones chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This is such a beautiful story. I so happy that Jack and Ianto are back together again. Looking forwards to more!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »