Reviews for A Chance Encounter Changes Things
Somewhere's Sword chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
aw :) yay!

And Noddy is indeed made of win. Btw, huggles for getting Ianto to say that :P

aussieflugel chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Yay! New story! Your a fantastic author, you truly are. Can't wait to read more!

Kugs and Hisses,

Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
hey, still loving the story can't wait for the next chapter!

Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
They're back together? _

Another lovely chapter - hugely enjoyable!
Candybree chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Fantastic as always!

"This is the couple who used to use Weevil hunting as a courtship ritual." I laughed so hard when I read that.

I'm glad that Jack and Ianto are back together, but will be sad to see Tosh and Owen go.

I hope Jack and Ianto don't have too many problems.

Keep up the great work!
toobeauty chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
THANK YOU, our boys are back together and how could Ianto believe that Jack wouldnt take him back ? beautiful chapter and looking forward to reading how they make up their relationship!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
yay! :) hehe. Awesomeness, as usual :P

Raawr, I feel sick, and my brother's annoying me. Damn brothers :(

Just thought I'd let you know ;P

alienstar07 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
I loved the interaction between the team in this chapter, and I like how you show the lighter, more outgoing side of Tosh. It's slightly weird to think she and Owen are choosing to leave Torchwood though. And yay, Jack and Ianto seem to have met again. ) Well done. )
alienstar07 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Yay for Ianto being a full member of the team again. ) It's said how he's missing Jack, and getting a little introspective about him. ( I hope they can be reunited, and everyone forgive Jack. I liked the interaction you had between the team, I think it's a very accurate portrayal, and shows how Jack leaves a void in the team's dynamic. And I liked the parallels between the team and the one 100 years ago. Well done. )
toobeauty chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
ā€œIā€™m so sorry. I still love you.ā€ - this really melted my heart! Please bring our boys together soon.

Looking forward for the next chapter
Somewhere's Sword chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Awesomeness :) And will we have Jack and Ianto meeting soon? Can't wait!

cjh4ever chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Great couple of chapters. I feel so sad for both of our guys so I hope you bring them together soon.
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
hey, lovin the story still. you get the guys just right, the imature one, the mother, the tec and the tidy one! lol love it! cant wait for the next chapter!
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Oh, I feel so sorry for them all. :-( Especially Jack. Even though he was an idiot.

This is wonderfully written - I can't wait for more! :D