Reviews for A Chance Encounter Changes Things
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
ooh, you've definitely got me interested :) But Heartbroken!Jack? That must be fixed with some Ianto lovin' :P Can't wait to read more :D

Now my mum's yelling at me to get off my laptop and get dressed to go to Camden, so I'll talk to you either tonight or tomorrow, yeah? :P

Lucy x
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Damn, Jack wasn't the only one crying. I had tears in my eyes when they were telling Ianto about Jack. Neither one of them is whole without the other.

Sure hope this can be fixed.

Judy
Candybree chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Great story so far!

I started reading and wondered why Ianto wasn't making coffee and when I found out he had left (I thought it was voluntary) I almost died.

Then I thought that Fiona was Ianto's wife and couldn't decide if I wanted Ianto to go back to Jack or stay with Fiona. I solved that problem by re-reading it and not letting my mind jump to conclusions.

I can't wait to see what happens when Jack finds out about Ianto!
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
hey, im lovin the start here, should be good knowing how good a writer you are. anyway not the biggest ianto fan, my favourite being Owen but this looks good i hope im right in thinkin that there is more to come?
rosieposy chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Like the start to this story. Looking forward to the reaction of Jack seeing Ianto and how they overcome the past. :)Rx
toobeauty chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I loved the plot youve got here!

Looking forward to reading more about this
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6