Reviews for 1,2,3,4
tuma chapter 22 . 4/23
Awww its cute i loved ur story
Keep writing ;)
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
This story is stealing my heart 3
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
it is currently 3:55 in the morning. i am muffling squeals! i love this! so sweet, flrty, and well written
Bella chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
Pleasesee continue or write a sequel!

This is an awesome story!
sammy.cullen rulz chapter 21 . 2/11/2011
hey,just wanted to tell you that you have done an amazing job in writing this story.

hope to see more of your works.

rulz-
TheBlueBirdInMe chapter 22 . 11/25/2010
love ur story, and believe me i read it in like 3 hours!

sooooooooo sweeeeeet!

xoxo,

anshika
supertwilightfan chapter 21 . 11/7/2010
great story, i really enjoyed it. thanks for sharing :)
Zara1515 chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
I liked your story, try out writing a sequel, fanfiction never gets tired of those.

Z
KristenM82 chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
very cute story!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
Hey! i just re-read this story! and once again, i loved it! wonderful job! your such a talented writer! :)

~Claire
JaxTaraFan4Ever chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
Wow this story is totally amazing I love it to pieces and I hate to see it end I was hoping to see them get married and make love for the first time. and go through the pregnancy if she was to have his baby. I really hope there is going to be a sequel because I'am so interested in reading it if there is.

Keep up the good work I love UR Edward And Bella Stories
Not0In0Use chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Beautiful last chapter :) This really has been an incredible story that's been a pleasure to read. Keep writing and I hope to read more from you in the future!
Not0In0Use chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
Aw cute! You sure do have the best meetings for the parents and significant others, that's for sure ;) Awesome chapter!
Not0In0Use chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
Yes! They're all safe :) I have to admit, I was totally surprised to find out it was TYLER doing all that. I liked how you involved Charlie though ;) Great first meeting. Even better since the girl wasn't there LOL. Great chapter!
Not0In0Use chapter 18 . 3/13/2010
Fabulous chapter Holly. Now on to the next one. :)