Reviews for Deception
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I always thought there must be something behind Alex's need to face Alanna; this is as interesting a theory as any! And very well executed, to boot.

Thanks for this. :)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
*goggles* oh. my. god. this is absolutely brilliant! brilliant, i tell you! alan(na) & alex - i am so going to be addicted to the pairing now. it's so tragic though... once again *winks*. tragic, but brilliant.
anonnnimous chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
lovely, beautiful. you seriously deserve more reviews. wow. i never really favored slash...but hey. you actually made me like it...
honeymango chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow. after reading a million lifeless stories, yours stands out as being well written and eloquent. im so tired of stories with nothing but lame dialogue, so thank you for writing something with depth.
one chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
this is really good. you are one of the few authors who was a ble to understand Pierce's characters accept them and then recreate them. Alex was perfect and your story gave a realitstic and probable portrayal of his feelings.
Halaia chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I like this story, very short though.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I knew that when I typed in 'Alex alanna' in the search engine, that I would get a few dark stories...and I was right! Good, dark, and if Tamora added the scenes that you have and she doesn't, then I could believe that this really happened.
SirLady Lupin chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
wonderful!
Gray Rain chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
very, very good. Your writing style is clear and easy to follow, and you paint a detailed picture with your words.
Feirdra chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
WOW. This makes so much sense in the book that it’s actually kinda scary. Once again, I’m amazed at how well it could have fit. Lords. I don’t mind the yaoi. *shrug* One gets used to that when one’s fave characters are male. I’m a girl. *shrug* Anyway, I really liked this, the way the fights were described, Alex’s emotions, the reasoning, everything was so skillfully written it all made sense in a twisted sort of way. I like the way you portray the guy. Dark but emotional at the same time. O_o I also like your style, the descriptions were very nice indeed. Keep writing, you’re good.

Fyredra
penny de karinth chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
that was so cool! I found you're fanfiction link on the rogue and had to check it out!
not so faerie L chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
this is really great! its an interesting idea, and u wrote it really well, is there a sequel? ill go look, cos it would b great to read,

blessed be

el
Romulus chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Woah. Interesting explanation for Alex's..er...evilness. I'm not usually into slash, but this one wasn't nasty, it was good! I'm gonna add this to my favorites!
lastpaperbender chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Hey...I found your fic at , and it's gratifying to see that I'm not the only one in fanfic land who's been wondering about Alex ;) Ms. Pierce was a little sketchy about why Alex hated Alan/Alanna so much, and your interpretation is very thought-provoking and well-written. Btw, I've been working on a fanfic about involving a character who is Alex's illegitimate son, which you might find interesting food for thought. Anyway, great story!
Bec Katie the chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
oh, oh. That was awesome. All twisty and beautifully-written and it fit seamlessly in to canon - because we know so little about Alex's motivations and thoughts. Thank you.