Reviews for Tempted & Taboo
Tails52 chapter 46 . 6/28/2011
Adorableeee omggggg! Melisande is such an odd name...
HabsGirl31 chapter 46 . 11/14/2010
Omg... its over :( I cant believe its over! You wrote an awesome story :) I love Mel and I love Sidney and Jaarko and Trix and their twins and every other person in this story! :)
HabsGirl31 chapter 43 . 11/13/2010
omg, I love this story! I loved the last chapter with sidney all sweet and stuff, i was crying it was so sweet and sad... :( lol you did awesome but I have to go to bed so I'll read more later...
HabsGirl31 chapter 37 . 11/12/2010
Sry that I havent been reviewing every chap or so but I just really wanted to keep reading! I absolutely love this story! Im so glad Z's outta the way and the baby is Ruutu's! And Sidney is just so damn romantic :) Infact Imma go watch him play hockey right now! lol Great story :D
HabsGirl31 chapter 24 . 11/10/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Owned! lol, poor mel
HabsGirl31 chapter 22 . 11/10/2010 god! Cant they get anything right? lol, thats kinda funny though, great chap :)
HabsGirl31 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
I'm really pissed off at trixie right now... she knew sidney liked mel and just cuz she cant learn to pick which boy doesnt mean she has to upset her best friend :/

lol, sorry, I'm ranting, I just really like Mel and Sid so that made me sad :(

It also made me love this story more thoough ;) You're an awesome writer!
HabsGirl31 chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG! I love this chapter :D
stovgirl chapter 46 . 5/16/2009
I loved these last two chapters - how great that Trix had twins and nobody expected it...also, in the last chapter, that Sid was so sweet about his own wife and baby!

I loved this story, it was fabulous, but I have to encourage you to write more...the Milan Lucic story has such great are a great writer, more soon, please!
materialgurl chapter 46 . 5/15/2009
hello! congratulations on the story! it was so great! i loved the happy ending.. they are my favorites.. haha and the cup! how it should've been... maybe this year! yes yes.. 6-2.. what a score for a seventh game.

i love these last two chapters.. the winning of the cup and the newborn twins was such great happiness! all the love in the endings of this chapter was so great.. and the public announcement of the relationship and the child..

love great ending and enjoyed this story ever so much! thanks for the great read, well done, amazing work!

im off to read the whole thing again now.. go pens!

great job and thanks again
stovgirl chapter 44 . 5/10/2009
Loved the ch. 43 with Trix and Ruutu, it was very sweet. Ch. 44 leads me to the conclusion that someone is pregnant - am I wrong? :)
materialgurl chapter 44 . 5/8/2009
love it,

though it does break my heart that i know the outcome of the final round.. butt.. i do like surprises..and unexpected outcomes.. it is "fiction" haha so i dono.. we'll see i suppose! im sure i'll love it no matter what

keep it up
materialgurl chapter 43 . 5/8/2009
sorry my reviews have been late! i would be busy and get all excited and quickly read your chapters.. and then not review.. unfair i suppose?haha they were all great.. good necessary chapters as you like to say.. im excited to see where they lead!

hope we win tonight!
stovgirl chapter 42 . 5/6/2009
hey, just got caught up on the last few chapters...loved them. I am glad Trix realized she doesn't need to be ugly to the ex's son, and I love that she is pregnant and sassy in a video...Ch. 42 though was such a treat, loved the sweetness between the two of them, and can't wait to see how the milk ad comes out :)
materialgurl chapter 39 . 4/30/2009
fun cute chapter! oh the joys of pregnancy.. that i dont really know about.. hahaha fun stuff!