Reviews for Brainiacs 5 and 6
Missel chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
:O
In the words of Cam, as you sure perfectly put it, "Is that all?"

This is so good. Need more. Hahaha, please?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
-_- Your killing me. I need more. Pleaseeeeeeeee!
TW chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Shame that this story never finished.
Lynphea chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
BTW do you plan on adding supergirl? Cause that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D Sorry I just had to ask.
ANoNameAuthoress chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
awesome! please continue this story. It DESERVES to be continued! XD
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
A great start with Brainy's character development!

Is this a crossover with Justice League of the comic books or of the show?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Sucks agout the trust but Batman is right unfourntunatly in this 't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
Lynphea chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Remember I still get to poke you with a stick if you don't updated ;P love ya hun! ~Sealana.
Captain Loconut chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
can I get more of this please?

I love where you are going with this.

Brainiac the ever prepared :D

I really want to see how the JLA feel about brainy and the other legionnaire, I think the reactions would be good.

Can't wait to hear from you and see an update :D
niver chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Very interesting story! Can't wait for more!
Peonywinx chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Okay, this is good. This is really good. Do hurry up with it, won't you? Oh, and I hope you're not just going to concentrate on the four Legionnaires in the 21st century? Keep up the good work!
Lillywhitecherub chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
This story is off to a great start! I can't wait for the next chapter... I like how the story just got rite into it, with a big start! Its a cool style, that im not shure I've seen much of (but you did it very well), keep up the good work.
The Violet Rose chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Please continue, I wanna know what happens next! Update soon, and keep up the good work!
Uchiha Riddle chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
AWSOME! I can't wait for the next one!
bluemoon328 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
This looks like the start of a great story! Please don't leave us waiting to long for the next chapter!