Reviews for Profound
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Sweet story, damn you wrote these two together well :) 333
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awww! Wow! That was so good! I loved it! It's perfect! Great job!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very sweet, original albeit a short one. Brilliant, loved it!

-Gams
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very cute. Just what I needed. ;)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Heehee, yummy!
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
THANK YOU!

LOL Finally, some fluffiness to cling to! This was really great. Still love the banter and the temper tantrum throwing Logan. The thought of him picking fights with Bobby or pitching little fits just makes me giggle on the inside a bit.

Not enough angst in this oneshot, though... KIDDING! Kidding, I'm just kidding. LOL It's perfect just the way it is. Well, another Hott lemon wouldn't have hurt it any, but the rating would be shot. ;o)

Keep Writing!
askita chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aw... that's just great!
BlueCatt chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Great story. Loved how Marie knew more than Logan knew, and had some confidence but wasn't too confident. Loved how she tried to make the first move, but failed, and how Logan succeeded when he tried.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Nice view on Wolverine
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I vaguely like it in the vague way you wrote it.

You are my first non-anime read. You can thank the fact that I just wanted x-men while at the site and remembered that I wanted see these two together and thought if anyone here had worked anything out.

I would have liked some more details. Like when these talks were taking place? When the kiss did happen was she 18, 19, what?

Now for the moved clothing. Were gloves involved? Or was that just one heck of fall?

Honestly, I do like it. Personally, you could have added a little more.

Thanks. :)
Twilighter1189 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
aw YAAY so sweet made me smile so much it hurt hehe

I was looking for a Rogue/Wolverine story to cheer me up! And you did it thank you! Pretty well written D
iloveme5895 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that is so cute i loved it!

*~ashley~*
DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
aw that was cute in a Logan kind of way ;)