Reviews for Maybe Later
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Truly eye opening. Maybe a follow up where they...become FWIENDS? :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow. That was... mind-boggling. I laughed at some parts, and am utterly confused as I'm sure both the Joker and Batman also felt. Good writing.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Perhaps I have a bit of a morbid sense of humor, but the Joker's first line just made me laugh. It's all gruesome and everything and that reaction is so Joker-ish and unexpected. Then there was the kinda surrealistic way that he takes Batman to the hospital that seems to make sense in Gotham - just imagine all that taxi drivers see in that town. The girl was an awesome addition. Was that why the Joker was waiting at the end? All in all, a great story.
plothurdles chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Heehee creepy lil girl...like this story!
alice chess chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Awesome, awesome, just fabulous. ;)

You managed to keep Mista J fairly in-character, even when he was acting weird. (applause)

Sequel is surely immanent, right? :D I'm wondering how nobody noticed that Bruce Wayne's face now has lines running up his cheeks for no apparent reason.

Hmm, what else? That girl was rather weird, but I can see how it helped to have another character tell Joker how to be "nice"... and I really loved that last paragraph before the last section break (the one that begins, "Unceremoniously, the Joker leaped from his cover..."). It was so descriptive, I just loved it. :D

Loved it all, actually. See ya later.

Hugs.
Oogleboogle chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow... pretty in-character for the Joker, I must admit, though I think you got a little off-base at the end with him thinking that one day he wouldn't be quite so bad.

This idea is nuts, like the Joker. :)
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hm.

I'm not that into the Dark Knight (I really hated the movie, in truth) but you review so much of my stuff, I felt the need to return the favor.

I actually liked this. It has a much more satisfying ending than the movie itself, so I appreciated that. And I like that, even though he's saving his enemy, the Joker is still in character. Okay. Yay for stories.
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow, I really liked this. Very descriptive. SO not what you would expect of the Joker, and it was perfect. :)