Reviews for For Clavila
lorren16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
it's really good
tekcron chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i get the meaning, i get the word but only if i were so bold, how can you sing this in a song...

if metrical structure is important to you, then where is all your discipline...your cadence...your rhythem...where is your heart...
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
aww-ww-ww I love it. It's really beautiful )
Ileadh chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
ok, alternate account, as apparently you don't accept annon. reviews. I do feel guilty, regardless of what you've said. So here is my much improved review for you.

If I hadn't been dumb I would've quoted the parts I like. For example, the first stanza. Brilliance- it flowed so well into the next, and was so full of imagery that I could feel the pain, the sorrow, the grief. I can imagine both cases: Dernhil writing it, and the feelings that come along knowing that he, too, became part of this poem when he died, and from the real world perspective of losing a loved one.

"She exists.

She is gone, and we live on,

Yet she exists among us

As the stars that light our soul"

God, that chokes me up! *tries to swallow lump in throat* I think it's a great way of viewing someone's passing. It's still heartbreaking, however sentimental it may be, because even if she does exist, she is not here. Obviously taking it out of the Clavia context and into real life, this poem really hits home. Losing someone is never easy, and to put it into beautiful words in an 'amazing' poem, is something I could never do. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't write about losing my nana (pretty much my mom). So round of applause for you! )
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 2/20/2009