Reviews for Twilight Fanfiction Contest
DobbyWobby chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
thankyou! i'm crying, i didn't expect this.

i need to read everyone else's now!
Siphor chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
No way! *Cries out of pure joy and shock* I placed first? To be honest, the best I expected to get was an honorable mention. And... wow. Thank you for your gracious award!

Actually, I kinda thought Edward was a little OOC... But I'm glad to see I'm wrong. This contest has opened up for me the world of Twilight fancfiction, and I'll probably give writing more a shot.

Again, thank you! *Once again bursts into tears*
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
WHOA did SO not expect that. I wrote it and i'm like- i suck at one shots, i will STOP now lol i'm going to keep writing it... thanks so much for the honourable mention! woho and i'm just about to read the other guys ones...
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
i'll enter, this sounds fun! i'll PM you with the title and stuff as soon as i've written it.

dobby
JennaLynne chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Count me in! :) I'll have something new up later. (Probably in the LaPush POV catagory... but possibly something else, we'll see.)
dyingimmortal chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Alright, that works. xP Thanks.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Ooh, this seems interesting. I want to enter - I've never done one of these before, so this should be fun, haha. :D Do you mean Quileute POV? ('Cause La Push is the place they live in...)

Can we do a random vampire's change? 'Cause I already have two of those written, and I might not have much time to write after tomorrow, so...

In which case, there's Fires (Maggie) or Winds (Benjamin... Winds is a lame name for it). Probably Maggie's, since she's Irish. Ha. xD
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
awesome i think i may write one. but not today, i have to face paint three year olds for four hours at my friends cousin's b'day party. good idea!