Reviews for Healing the Breach
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Having just read this story again, and commenting at the last chapter the last time, I'm here again

This is probably the most honest version of Countrycide's aftermath I've ever read. Thank you
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Damn! This an incredible story - I've read dozens of post-Cyberwoman fics, and this is by far the most realistic, most truthful treatment of the emotional wreckage of an aftermath. I read 'Being Okay', which led me here, and I am so glad I found you.

It's nice to see the honesty of emotion between Ianto and Jack - much more real than thinking Ianto's going to jump back into Jack's bed to forget everything. As for Jack finding the daily suicide notes? Bone-chilling. I had goose-bumps, just knowing instinctively what he found - it was probably more effective this way than if you'd put in little exerpts from them. Let the reader's imagination fill in the blanks!

Anyway, you, my friend, are one truly gifted writer, and I cannot wait to see what else you develop for Jack, Ianto & the rest of TW! Thank you so much for allowing me to share - it's an honour.
Wildfire2 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I adored this story! Very well done! I think so many people just seem to gloss over Lisa's death. I loved that you put it into retrospect! Great job.

Wildfire
deemama66 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
oh no you don't...shakes her head...!HUFFS

indignatly

you are NOT going to torture me...nope..!

this calls for all your mental capbabilities

to CONTINUE this story...!

I have subscribed
LonelyAngel44 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Great story i really loved how u showed Ianto's hate towards Jack seeing as it doesnt show you that after Cyberwoman :( Still brilliant work :)

DoctorWhoXTorchwood
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
Excellent fic :)
captainme chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Excellent ending!

I really like that fic, it's how i figure it probably would have gone between Jack and Ianto. As much as i love the pair, and would like to think that they slipped back (or even into for the first time) into a loved up state that is rather cute, this would be more likely.

Well done!

Suze
the darkness revealed chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
aw, poor Ianto!
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
LOVED it! ADORED it! Was really good. Wonderful ending.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
BRAVA, BRAVA et BRAVO! Awesome...wow, what a way to end it! I've loved it from begining to end and you are SO on my Favs list and alert list! Great insight...how would you write a story that gets Jack and Ianto into a sexual relationship after all of that? Serious angst and pain...just wonderful.

Darque
fiona d chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
I really enjoyed this story. The relationships between the characters were believable and fit in very well with the show's canon. The character voices were great, and I just loved how... quiet this fic was. I'm not sure that's even the right word, but it had a peaceful sweetness to it that I liked, even through all the emotional turmoil everyone was going through. Well done.
toobeauty chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
beautiful chapter and the most realistic ending!
Solsbury Girl chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Everyone loves a good post Cyberwoman or post Countrycide story. And this was a super read. Very interesting stylistically; reminds me of something or someone but I just can't put my finger on it. Most enjoyable. I look forward to reading more.
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous. Really good job - can't wait to see some more of your work!

I hope your arm gets better - I sprained my hand and thumb a couple of weeks ago, and have only just got use of it back - it sucked.

Fantastic. Well done.
x-Athenea-x chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Keep it up, this is good :)