Reviews for Heaven Sent
Terikel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Great story

I was in the modd for a bit Reeve, and since I really like OC's, your story was simply the best choice. Well, I was right in reading it Your OC is not a Mary Stue, I can reassure you. As long as she doesn't develop superpowers, ir's okay *g* And she seems nice. Reeve acted like the gentleman we all know and love, so it was perfect )
Kohryu chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
bravo for Reeve ne, he found happiness ne. very good for him ne.
MsRainey chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
No apologies necessary! It turned out wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you! You are amazing :)

Tori
serenbach chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
“Emilia, I am forty,” he stressed.

“And you still play with stuffed animals!” she exclaimed with a chortle.

And that is why we love Reeve, that really made me laugh! I liked this, Reeve was very cute in it, and it had a nice balance with Yuffie and the others in it as well. :)
serenbach chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really enjoyed this, I liked your OC she wasn't a sugery-sweet Mary-Sue and would probably make Reeve very happy. I also enjoyed the friendship between Reeve and Yuffie, as well as the Yuffentine. Yuffie picking up the karmasutra by mistake made me laugh out loud. :)
Kohryu chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
update soon ne. Reeve needs some loving ne.
MsRainey chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*shrieks!*

OMG! This was so frickin' awesome! Abso-fukin-lutely AMAZING! When I saw the update in my email I almost fainted. You don't even know how obsessed I am right now with this. You did excellent for your OC and I don't think she's a MarySue at all.

I really loved this Jo, thank you so much! I cannot wait until you update! Yay! I want to read more! Your writing is like an addiction; Seriously, it's that great. Thank you so much, again. I really really really appreciate it and totally love where this is going. I