Reviews for Bonding
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2018
I enjoyed reading this story. It's been a blessing to have found the fanfic website with the myriad authors and the hundreds of interesting stories. What I don't understand is why Severus doesn't speak to his friends about not liking how the healers are stripping him naked and uncovered during the massages. His actions of "protest" are misinterpreted - labeling him difficult, in need of restraining.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2018
Aww, that was great. I wish there was more but I understand why you write. I do the same by pouring my experiences and problems/issues into characters. I know it has been quite awhile since you wrote and not sure if you will get this message but if you do. Please write the sequel. I want to see how far along Severus came on his recovery and dealing with Harry. Then did he start the relationship with the young Minerva? It doesn't have to huge or ground breaking just a little something of what happened with his recovery and what to live for. I still like your original ideas for stories and writing is brilliant. Thanks and here's hoping you a good year.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2018
LoL, I can't help but laugh at the comments of Severus wanting to see his friend Rolanda but everyone keep making it sound like he wants to see her for something more! Funny. I just wonder why people always assume that when you are single, have a friend, and want to see them. Never get that.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2018
I like how you made him vulnerable. It is very understanding and he reached a breaking point. Everyone has that and he is not Superman. Even Superman has a weakness and emotions. I believe the character is actually very vulnerable if you think about it. Even Rickman himself who breathed life into Severus for ten years of filming said the same thing about the character. I am still enjoying the story and it makes sense.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2018
Aww, poor Severus.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
I understand what you mean. I don't like people touching me either. Rather it's a pat on the shoulder and especially a hug, don't want it and don't like it. I will accept it from my close friends or close family member but I prefer it to know it is coming then apply. If not, then don't even think about. I will dislike you in a heartbeat. So me, it is totally understandable where Severus is coming from.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Very intriguing and I believe he would have tried. I'm just baffled that he hasn't before especially when Lily unfriend him and everything fell apart.
The Histories of my heart chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
Hi,
another year has passed and that means that I have to try again to convince you to continue your stories. First of all I do not mean to be rude or stalking or any other bad things that you may think of me, I just really hope that if I keep sending messages, with a respectable amount of time between them, then you will remember that there are still many of us out there that have not, and probably will never, forget your work. So here it goes again:
I love your work and have read all your stories and I really, really, really hope you continue them. They are beautiful well written and teach you a lot about many difficult situations.
If you can't write all the time, like most people, then if one day you have nothing to do and feel nostalgic please write something and post it (my favorite is Cherokee camp just so you have an idea).
Thank you so much for everything and I really hope that everything is alright with you
Inês Gil Mata,
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
I am not sure what to say besides it's a good story I wish it continue. For example, how does he deal with meeting Harry and getting to adventure out into the castle and everyone's reaction. How ever I am happy that you told a story like this in a realistic fashion. I think Severus would have a tough time adjusting and he would be plagued with a lot of mental issues if he survived the war. It is tough when you are pushed to the edge and anxiety... well I have to thank you and hope you write some more and complete this story. You have a very good idea here.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
I must admit I found it a bit misleading aswel. The reason is because a lot of the bonds in any fanfiction are about slash. This is just my opinion but I think that is whay they found it misleading. Once I re red it its was fine and I love your book is so good well done
snapefan18 chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
please do a sequel, this is a brilliant story and the writing is great.

10/10
scgaraycochea chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
Hi, I loved this story, is a shame that you gave up on it. But still a good story anyway.
Thank you for share it with us.
Regards.
Mo72 chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Wirklich schade, dass es schon zu Ende ist. Ich hätte Severus - und dich - gern weiter begleitet. Aber das Ende lässt hoffen, dass der Junge es schafft. *daumen drück*

Herzliche Grüße und vielen Dank für deine wundervollen Geschichten!
Mo
Mo72 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Ich schon wieder. ;-)

Hatte ich also richtig gefühlt, was James betrifft. Wunderbar, ich mag den Jungen. Und obwohl ich Moody in den Büchern nie so richtig gemocht habe, sorgst du dafür, dass mir Alastor ans Herz gewachsen ist. Ihn mit Poppy zusammenzubringen, war eine klasse Idee, die beiden ergänzen sich wirklich hervorragend!

LG Mo
Mo72 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Hi erstmal, und vielen Dank für diese Story - ich finde sie jetzt schon wundervoll. Und ich liebe deinen Heiler James, er erinnert mich an seinen Namensvetter, Heiler James Barnes, aus den Geschichten von RavenDancer. Ihn und seinen Dad hab ich auch sehr gemocht.

Ich bewundere deine Fähigkeit, auf englisch zu schreiben; meine eigenen Versuche scheiterten bisher immer daran, dass meine deutschen Sätze viel besser klingen als ihre Übersetzung... Vielleicht hast du ja irgendwann auch mal die Zeit und Lust, deine Stories ins Deutsche zu übersetzen? Es gibt immer noch viel zu wenige H/C-Geschichten auf deutsch, finde ich. Und deine würden sicher viele Leute toll finden.

Kollegiale Grüße und mach weiter so!
Mo