Reviews for Out of the depths
ForestWren chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
Excellent angst!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Great job! I was looking for this one to read again. Thinking about submitting one myself.
Hope it will be good
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
This is so good! You should finish writing it
Russingon5eva chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Wonderful.
Darkover chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I agree with the Khan's estimation of these two men; their friendship, especially given their backgrounds, is extraordinary. You did your usual fine job with both characterization and h/c. I have enjoyed reading this story, thank you for writing and posting it! Sincerely, Darkover
AC2 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Added to my favourites. This is very well-researched and believable, and I like the contrast between the world of the Khan and the Gondorians. What a great read!

I've added you and this story to The Great Gapfillers thread on my forum, Can We Talk? It's one of my honour threads, where the best stories are listed and linked for others to enjoy.
AC2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
The pacing on this is excellent, and I found myself wanting to know what would happen next at every turn. The description of the wound and its effect on Aragorn is believable, and the way that Faramir comes to help but doesn't know what to do works well. Usually, hurt/comfort stories have a victim/healer thing going on, in which the gruesome hurt scenes vie with the comfort ones in extremity, but you have managed to make this believable at every turn, explaining the rationale for Faramir's attitude and behaviour.

Nice cliffie, BTW.

Niggles: the odd typo and missed spacing. Just me nitpicking. XD
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I loved this story. Faramir and Aragorn are great together. Please read and review my stories.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Love this. I hope they both are going to be ok!
Deandra chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Always nice to see more being done with the Haradrim after the war. And it's nice to see Beregond get in on things a little also. Good work!

- Deandra
Mirach chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Ah, no enemies, but friends! It was a moving scene how the ruler of Harad admires the loyalty of Faramir and other Aragorn's men.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Sick/injured Aragorn seems to be a favourite topic with you. ;-)

I like how you humanize the Haradrim, who had been so demonized by Tolkien, and show them as a complex culture.
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
A nice conclusion. I liked the oustider's perspective on Aragorn and Faramir- it made me love them all over again. :D
Keldae chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Wow, I liked this story! That is really cool! :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
I think I liked the extended version even better than the original one. I can't remember Janab and Talib talking about Faramir and his loyalty to Aragorn at the end, and I liked that part very much. /Most wondrous that the King allowed Lord Faramir not only to live, but to marry and beget heirs while holding high office. Even more wondrous is how Lord Faramir repays that trust./ To anyone but Faramir and Aragorn, it must appear wondrous indeed. Still love it! :)

Almut