Reviews for Out of the depths
Raksha The Demon chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
A fitting conclusion to a suspenseful and angsty story. I like it that Khan Janab really wasn't a treacherous enemy; and the competence and kindness of Talib is a welcome touch...
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Good chapter. I quite liked Talib. You should have him visit MT sometime and talk to Ioreth, LOL!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
They just keep on getting into new trouble, don't they? Great start, update soon.
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Ep! What will our heroes do now? Hurry up and post the next chapter!

Very suspenseful and angsty!
Mirach chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Definitely a good idea to return to your angst writing roots! ;) And you jump right into the middle of action! Please write the next chapter soon, the beginning is awesome! And promising :)

I would really like to see this scene from Aragorn's POV - when he was alone there and thought that all have left thinking him for dead and, despite everything, hoping that Faramir will return...
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Uh-oh, looks like the boys have gotten themselves into a whole lot of trouble as usual! Looking forward to more.
black4minister chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
oh god, no! not the haradrim! any chance they won't notice him, of course not.

can't wait for the next chapter!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I still love it! :) I'm so glad I've already read this story - that cliffhanger would make me more than a little bit nervous. ;-)

Almut
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was amazing. Great job as usual.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I have always enjoyed your depictions of the relationship between Faramir and Aragorn, and this story looks like it's going to be fun to read - like always.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

T
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*recieves the e-mail* Yay, a new story! :D *reads summary* Didn't you see Two Towers? XP *reads story* Ah, I see now. *cocks head* I get how you can have a valley with steep sides, but this sounded like a path with steep...edges... Should I just shut up?
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Ack! Amazing first chapter! I can't wait for more!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2