Reviews for Sasuke: Ninja Assassin
Akiiko-Chan chapter 11 . 1/7
It would be a crime not to leave you a review after this well written and researched fanfic of yours! -even if im too lazy to log in, but not so much to review!- i've been captivated since chapter one. Heck, maybe since the summary but none of this would have happened if a certain person on tumblr had recommended you in the first place. Getting this kind of throwback fics from the days when we stick to their current canon personalities mixed with the details and circumstances you have displayed in this particular piece... I can you bow my head to you and thank you from the heart to share it once again, else i pretty much doubt i could have ever read this fic that made me have a really nice time. I hope the sequel is stil somewhere near your profile so i can search for it, if not, then i'll just appreciate this one for the days to come and continue to thank you because i loved every moment of it.
Besos!
Terahlyanwe chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
This is a totally quality story, and the only thing that bums me out about it is that it's fanfic! It has no resemblance to the original characters, barring vague references to Shikamaru's trademarks & Naruto's personality. I'd advise re-writing it to be all original characters, hell, practically all you'd have to do is change the names, and work on getting it published. Seriously. You'd obviously have to put in more background since reading an orginal story we won't see a name and immediately extrapolate from the Naruto-verse background what the character is likely doing or involved with, but hey, it might be worth the effort.

However, my one criticism is that the Sakura/Sasuke sex chapter felt completely fake and out of character. I was reminded of this excellent book called Shepherd of the Hills where in one scene the main male lead got into a fight, and his female friend was overcome by the heat of the moment, and she clasped her hands together and breathed "What a man!" with eyes shining. Which was completely out of character for her. I had the impression then that the author got carried away with his imagination of the ideal fight scene for the author if he was completely dominating, and that's also the impression I got from that chapter.
theokinawansweetpotato chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
This is brilliant! I love how Sasuke is written, cold and calculating, suspicious of everything. And oh my god, Sakura is so sexy in this and I like how she's so kick ass and sasuke acknowledges it. Very well written, and I can tell you put a lot of thought in to each part, with the spy gear, assassination, character interactions, and the fight scene. Great job :D
LoLi15 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Absolutely mindblowing!
So detailed..Evrytime i reached the next para, i would be thinking to myself, how the hell does she knows all this? N i got my answers ;)
too addicted to fiction chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
I know I'm about three years late on this review, but hopefully you're on still because this story was incredible. Seriously fantastic! It was cool, it was suspenseful, it was interesting, it was unpredictable... The sheer amount of details and knowledge made it seriously legit and extremely compelling, and the writing was fabulous. Such a smooth and fun read! I felt like everyone was well characterized (even according to canon characters!), and I just loved the interactions between Sakura and Sasuke. Super hot... And Naruto was spot on. So I'm about to check out the sequel, and I can't wait. Thanks for the stupendous read!
SoSymmetrical chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I really hope she's Israeli. I'm Israeli.
Cool story!
sasorilover7 chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
i should hope so! you can't leave a story as good as that, and an epilogue so inciting so as not to adda sequel! And Sasuke, you very own 'bourne' was a very good character! Loved the story, plot, and most definitely the character.
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
This is genius! Very well done!
Blue Aidelle chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Aww, Sakura's already in. :))
Blue Aidelle chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
HOT. :)))
another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Wow... Shika's another great strategist, so I'm thinking all of this information's pretty solid on Sakura. Hmm... a freelancer, huh? That might be it. Unless Shikamaru's not as solid on as he thinks...

Oh, Naruto. You silly American. XD I LOVE NARUTO SO MUCH HE'S SO ADORABLE, GAHHHHHHHHHH! Okay. Carrying on. Please do excuse that annoying fangirl moment that I had. XD
another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Jesus. Already? Man... now Sasuke's going to be chased down by Naruto while he's chasing down someone ELSE. What the hell, man? D: Psh. I love how Sasuke wants to "level out the playing field" by making himself 'more attractive.' Really? I don't think that's possible. And if it was, I think that'd probably kill everyone who dare to look at him. It's like with people looking at Greek Gods. If you look at them in their true forms, you spontaneously combust. XD

I think this thing made my day: "Hm. 'Cherry Blossom,' huh? Sounds like a Japanese stripper." XD Oh Shikamaru... :)

What I'm worried about now is this: How the hell is our James Bond going to get out of the freakin' mess that he got himself into?
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Heh-heh. You know when Sasuke was talking about Brazillian jujitsu, I immediately thought of Death Note. XD L practices a Brazillian art of martial arts call capi-something. XD I forgot but it's totally epic. :D

I love all of this... did you RESEARCH everything, or something? Because this is a really awesome story. :D
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Ooh, sexy. ;) There's the James Bond feeling again. (sigh) I love how he was checking her out. Definite sex appeal right there. Sasuke's James Bond, and then Sakura's the hot chick who knows how to deal a good hook. :D Or a good elbow, whichever one you'd like.

Intelligent, brave, curvaceous... stunning. I love it all. XD
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
:D Man, this is sexy already. You know, you never really do get around to reading SasuSaku fanfics where Sasuke's the narrator. :) I love how there's a great James Bond feel to it. Perfectly narrated and absolutely wonderful. :) (laughs) Gaara would be part Irish. XD I wonder what kind of accent he'd have...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »