Reviews for Fallen Angel
Evelyn Raith chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Truly the one thing that would break Harry. Very well done.
eiyria chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
GOOD.
MyAssumption chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh, wow.

Oh, crap. Wow.

Please don't tell me if this ever really happens.

But wow. This is good. HORRIBLE, but good!

I love Murphy! I cry now X,C

I kept imagining the time when Harry looked at her with his, what's it called, wizard's sight? Third eye? You know what I mean. She was like an angel of justice.

This is so perfect and terrible.
mithrissa chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Never apologise for writing a depressing fic! It's not joy that haunts us...

I really loved Molly's grown up voice.

No wait, Molly can't grow up, because that means that things will change, that Dresden and Murphy will change, that death will come.. *weeps a little*

thanks!
Basil chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was sweet.
Lady Ardana chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was heartwrechingly amazing. I'm pretty sure that something similar to this will happen if Murphy goes first. And I love that its Molly and Thomas who're there for him. Great Job! *adds to favs*
Wondertoad chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
No bad words, no nay saying of any kind. It was really good. I especially liked the perspective. Molly doesn't have enough of a role in most of the Dresden stuff out there. In the Immortal words of Harry Copperfield Blackstone Dresden " you did good grasshopper".
ElizaSchorn chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
In my opinion, if a story makes someone cry, it is well written and should therefore, be applauded. But jeez! This is the second story I've come across that makes me act like a garden hose in public!
Ramenth chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Well written but depressing. Also, I don't like your title. It fits the story well, but in the Dresden Files setting, calling something "Fallen Angel" implies, you know, fallen angels. Like Lasciel or the other Denarians.
xScottx chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Sad... But eh I still liked it.
sophia chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i...love...it...i know it's depressing and made me want to cry but it was so beautifully written that i love it...you gave little clues as to who was killed and conveyed how she felt...it was peaceful and i think anyone who wants to kill you will have to go through me first..and just to let people know, i am very good at killing people and making it look like an accident...or i could just shoot you zombie style (throught the head)...i love that story