Reviews for The Sincerest Form
yo nunca valore mi brazo isquierdo hasta que tuve problemas con el que valiente sesshoumaru no es facĂ­l hacer todo con un solo brazo
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This, THIS is how Ses/Rin should be done, I have fallen in love with this due/platonic paring yet sadly very few on this sight now how to do them justice and not turn Sesshomaru into a possesive pedophile... Thank you for this it was adorible!
kemorebi chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
awwwww. Ris is way too cute.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is so adorable! Hehe... I love the way that you write Rin especially. She's so childish, and kind and curious. Nothing phases her either...

And it was so cute when Sesshomaru was thinking about her admiring him. XD I love this story!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Albeit short, this is one of the most charming works that I've ever read on this site. Good job.
mndlrn chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
absolutely adorable!
Ciny chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Not to long not to short , pretty good. I liked the ending , I thought it was very cute.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
xD I nominate this one as my favorite one-shot thus far by you, it was adorable, hysterical and just down right plausible to happen! I GIVES YOU LOVE!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is adorable. He stays as Sesshomaru but there are still flickers of what Rin brings out in him. And its fun to watch him lose his temper occasionally ;)
Onba chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Lol! Rin is just so adorable in this!
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
haha that sounds just like rin ..talking about walking a mile is someone else's shoes
wierdo-lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
AW! He pulled her little fingers and they were all there!

That is too cute!
Pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
LOL! This was such a cute and funny oneshot!
Pokeinny chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was just. Too. Cute. 3 It all flows so well, and the story itself is very well-written. And realistic. I simply loved it x3
ihaveprobs chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was so cute. And that really is the best form of honor and flattery.