Reviews for An Impasse Twilight Ch 24 Rewrite
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Thank you for writing this story. I am also glad you took the appendix out while she was in the hospital. It is much safer that way.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Terrific reimagining of the original.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Is there another chapter?
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love it. I absolutely love this.
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
BEST EVER
lauren0126 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
great story!
sharpfeng chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aww, I loved this story! It was so adorable and I enjoyed all the fluff so much more than what happened in the actual book D
tinyhobbit chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh, awesome D

I really like it, I agree as well, in Twilight they glossed far too much over her injuries. You did so well!

Thanks for writing it!
Bammers chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow that was done very well loved it hope everything is going ok for you thanks for sharing and can't wait for more
Twilight-Addict1430 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really like this story! AMAZING! D
iole01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was amazing! Really well written! I loved it D
Bethina chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Liked the ending, well, the entire story and as you said much more realistic.
Carnivorous chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh wow that was actually a very awesome story! i like how you illustrated every moment of bella's recovery instead of just skipping a whole bunch. it was really well written, too, very close to stephenie meyer's style.
wolfpgirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I always wanted a post-hospital bella story and this was awesome! Thank you so much!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Fantastic story! You're a great writer. I hope you have ideas for other stories and share them with us. I'll respond to your pm directly, but I wanted to read your story first. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Whoop! and Gig 'Em to you too!

Mic