Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
Sam is in there somewhere. Dean should know better. Sam will fight for him if he believes that Dean wants him back. You know, some of his condition should be blamed on Sam too. He's a grown man. Even if his brother was ingoing him what stopped him from trying to take care of himself? He should know better. Why is all the responsibility put on Dean? Can't Sam get himself to a doctor when he needs one?
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
We were certainly waiting for that bomb to fall. Poor Dean. I hope he has a strong heart.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Give the plot away, why don't you? We all know this is going to get worse before it gets better. Hope your hand is reedy to type.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
This is a major problem with possibly life time implications. Both Dean and bobby are going to take this to heart.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Bobby to the rescue? Sam looks to be in pretty poor shape. Dean should have told Bobby it had nothing to do with the hunt.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
I've rarely seen Dean be this much of a jackass. He's gone way over the line now.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
What's up with Sam? Do we have an ulcer or something else?
saras008 chapter 16 . 3/16/2015
Thank you for writing such a good story
ReidFan24-7 chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
I wouldnt have known...ur doing a great job!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
OHH I did not see that coming! Cant wait to read more!
ArianandXaia chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
This was so good! I loved it! I wonder if Sam actually called Ali, because that would be cute :)

Thank you for writing this, it gave me the perfect excuse to not work on homework XD. But seriously, great story!

-ArianandXaia :)
the moon bear chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
this is amazing and i love you
Innnnaaactive chapter 16 . 12/16/2014