Reviews for Failure Is The Only Option
Fulgrim chapter 19 . 11/9
This is truly magnificent! Seriously, it just is not possible to improve on this tale - and I mean that in the very best way. :)

Sooooo... you promised a follow-up to the cliff-hanger, and to the frisson between Shego and Ron... and that was allllll the way back in 2009... we're now nearing the end of 2015, six years and a few months later... Is there any chance that that'll be coming up any time soon? *looks hopeful* Please? Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles and Shego on top? ;)
SeriousAnalysis chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
Whooo. This was excellent! And funny!
Anthony1l chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Karon19 chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
I know many of my reviews felt kind of rushed, but that's because I used to burn myself out by reviewing every single chapter and detailing everything I loved about the fic. It wasn't healthy.

But I really did enjoy this story. True it felt like a fanfic within a fanfic at times, as you were using original properties left and right, combining them with KP, but that did not take away from the originality it took to create this television-spanning epic.

What's most important, and this I envy you for, is that you seemed to have fun while writing it. No matter our hobby, when it turns out feeling like work is when it ceases to have all meaning. This fic has shown me what true dedication and a love of storytelling can do for an already established franchise and its many, many parodies.

You hint at something in this story having an affect in your greater universe. Now I have to read more. Funny how I never would have stumbled on this fic had we not written for the same story contest. Go figure.

All Good Things come to and end...for now.

Karon19 chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
Great spoof. And what action! Ron made a killing as James Bond (funny how Dr. D, aka Dr. Yes, can only remember his name when he's a famous agent) and getting all the girls in the process. The real highlight was having Kim and Shego exchange pleasantries while they were exchanging hostilities in the lab.

A new dimension and possibly their last? As Shego would say, "What fresh torture is this?"

Karon19 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
James Blond. Opening credits with Christy Carlson Romano. You're having way too much fun with this. You're also taking the Disney naming gag to a whole new level. There are a couple of shows I'd like to see you work into this fic. Not sure if they make it in. We'll see in the future.

I'm enjoying the show.

Karon19 chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
That's more like it. Thank you, Queen. Must be a lot of fun substituting KP for other characters. A lot of fun indeed.

Karon19 chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Yes! Sci-fi is the way to go. Oops. I mean Science fiction. Sorry, Wade.

Bon-Bon as the borg hottie. Kick-ass. Though I have to say the highlight of show definitely goes to Dr. D for his badass Borg entry. What? No "Resistance is pointless" or something like that? Have to keep true to form, Mahler.

Karon19 chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
The amazing thing about KP is that the show can be tailored to suit a hundred different tv and movie series. Ron as the Ferret and Drakken as Dr. just meshes so well.

Is this the end of Ferret Girl?

Karon19 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Casablanca...should be called Classicblanca. Ooh that's good. Think I'll use it somewhere.

Karon19 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Shego rendered speechless? Gasp! Now I'm speechless. Who knew Judge Judith could put a cork in the green lady's mouth?

Karon19 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Great Planet of the Apes parody.

"What will he find out there?"

"His lunch."

Dude, what a spoof. Arguably one of the best scenes in any movie in any genre. Colonel Taylor, we hardly knew ye.

Karon19 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Ah, roomies. Or is cellmates a better term? Lot of laughs in this one. Bonnie's unintentional abuse of poor Drakken's privates stood out the most here. Is there anything that man CAN do?

Karon19 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Nice going, Ron. You see? Playing video games and watching History Channel does have its advantages.

Karon19 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
That Coppers throw was hysterical. Though I think placing Bonnie in a bad made for tv teen drama would have been more embarassing. Imagine her in a Glee-inspired episode. And she's the nerd girl!

But it ain't my fic.

Rufus. Looney Tunes. Love it.