Reviews for Victory
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
this was very good.i love the Stein/Marie pairing so much!
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh, so cute. Stein and Marie are the best. :)
les etoiles et le ciel chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
So Good!
SoulEaterSushiBomb chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
*blush* c-cute...CUTE! I love it :D SteinxMarie forever!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK! SO CUTE! YAY! ! HAPPYNESS! FINALLY! There are not enough STEIN/MARIE (kisses)!

Fell4, now that I am more sane I would like to thank you for this awsome fanfic!
Sarah-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I was going to cry towards the end.I've read a lot of Stein/Maire, but this is one of the best. So sweet.
Coranai chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Sounded a lot better in your head? Wow, it must have sounded pretty awsome up there. That was beautiful; I loved it a lot! Poor insane Stein. 3 And you write very well. That could easily have come out as a tangled mess, but flowed perfectly. I'm writing a story right now that came out of my head as a tangled mess, and I'm currently trying to untangle it. Well anyways, good job!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OMG! This was so sweet! I think I'm turning sentimental all of a sudden because I can feel my eyes well up with tears and vision turning blurry...Liking this would be an understatement, I loved it.

KWF
Thalheim chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
thats so cute! probably the fluffiest stein x marie ive read, im really glad to see another person who likes this pairing rather than stein x medusa XD again, great story, keep up the awesome work!
AyameAkako chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Great job I love this pairing as well:Dmy second fave
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
WOW, this is amazing! Good job!

Hahahaha, I love Stein/Marie too! It's awesome!

I'm totally subscribing to you! You write them so well and in-character... I can't... *Sob*

I look forward to reading more stories by you!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This is really sweet. I just finished Soul Eater yesterday, and though when Marie first showed up I kind of didn't like her, she really grew on me as her relationship with Stein developed. I'm really happy to read this fic so soon after watching the anime. I love this pairing, and I hope to read more of them soon!
Kanae92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Well to be your first fanfiction i'm totally impressed :D It's wholesome and it leaves some parts for the imagination of the readers to take place! i'm addicted to his pair too and i hope there are more hints inside the anime. I'll be looking forward to your SteinxMarie writtings!
justmeandmytech chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is really good! I cant believe this was your first fanfiction! You seem like a pro! My first one sucked! XD LoL
Nenena chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I can’t believe that this is your first fanfic. It’s wonderful! It’s difficult to pull off a truly sweet Stein/Marie scene without making Stein OOC, but I think you pulled it off perfectly.