Reviews for What's Baseball got to do with Love?
Gladys is Glad chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I feel like I'm about to throw up happiness. I love this fic, and I love you.
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
:D yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss ssss!
KisaShika chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was absolutely wonderful and made my day. The ending was definately my favorite part, no doubt about it. "...score a home run."; Strong Bad, I didn't think I could love you any more than I already do. XD

Thank you so much for making this amazing fanfiction; you'd make Strong Sad proud.
TheBestTsu-Chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009

i love you.
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That... was absolutely adorable. To a point where I had to stop reading for giggle fits. Absolutely WONDERFUL~ One thing, though. Homestar can pronounce 'l's, but he can't pronoounce 'r's. ;
blackcat21223 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I LOVE IT! For your first slash bit it was good...there will be more yes?
HeronsStorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This made me happy to read :3. Like Mu, I noticed the speech impediment was a little glaring, but you did fix that a bit. I found Homestar has 'twouble pwonouncing his 'aws'', it took me forever to figure out just what it was that gave him the impediment, so I understand where you got confused with that. Otherwise, it was a good start to my morning! Looking forward to future stories/one-shots from you, slash or not!
badpirate chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Bahahah. Very cute! And don't worry, it's not any more OOC than the rest of the H*R slash fic out there. At least Strong Bad was on that borderline mean/indifferent line that none of us seem to settle on (antagonist villain!) Homestar's in character enough.

I like that other people are producing work for this pairing now. Gives a stupid girl and her stupid OTP to look forward to stories once in a while.

I think my only issue is that you're putting too much emphasis on Homestar's impediment. Words that don't need Ws are getting them anyway. Homestar's 'ly' sounds tend to actually come out like 'ly', so throwing 'ww' into the word 'unusually' just makes things less fun to read.

[/way too long review!]
Zelfase chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wahahaha, that was great!

Man, you've gotta continue this.

You did really good for a POV.