Reviews for The Knight and the Prince
masterdisk chapter 40 . 11/21/2013
Have I already mentioned that this story is great?! ;D
Alfred really is the most awesome butler ever... :)
masterdisk chapter 38 . 11/21/2013
that's an incredibly funny chap :D
masterdisk chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
woah, the ending of this chap was somehow surprising...
great story!
masterdisk chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
hilarious chap :D :D
can't wait to read more!
nimthriel chapter 55 . 9/5/2013
Thank God for your stories. Seriously. Thank. God.
masterdisk chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
somehow every story of you is awesome ;D
coolest quote ever: "You can't hate me. I gave you a pony." :)
sarah chapter 55 . 2/4/2012
I spent a whole day reading this loving up until the last 10 chapters when I realized there wouldn't be any joker/batman slash (isn't that how it was labeled?) Very frustrating wish this had been labeled differently. Read a great joker with all the feelings and thoughts, then Batman is portrayed as nothing but a bully.. I think Bruce Wayne is smarter than that.
poppaeasabina chapter 31 . 12/12/2011
While reading these fantastic stories I've been struck by Batman's incompetence.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh, oh, nice touch there Joker. Rachael's dress, ouch.
Soul Fang chapter 44 . 4/17/2011
Hehe. When there's trouble, you call DW~ :3

Love all your stories, but never reviewed... This is the 3rd time I've read this series through. You're quite the amazing author, I have to say. I'm having a hard time in my life at the moment, and you're current keeping me sane. I thank you so much for gracing my situation with your fantastic writing talent. (And for re kindling my love for Scarecrow/Crane)

Hope you're keeping well :)

Cheers,

Jenny.
Greed's Angel chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
I dont know if i've already said this, but the Joker is alot like Rorschach in this fanfic. Ya know. The freaking out when someone trys to take of his 'mask'. The paint that has become his face much like Rorschach's mask became his face. Its pretty interesting. Oh my gosh... Rorschach also believed that every human was, at its very core, evil and a monster. Well, except a few of the masked heros he fought alongside. But still. Many similarities. And I love them both.
ghostboi chapter 55 . 3/28/2011
Gorgeous story! i'm in love with (and addicted to) your writing. Can't wait to start reading the next sequel
ghostboi chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I love this story, so far. Brilliant writing. Angry Bats is hot. haha. Joker is yum. & i love the footnotes/info you post at the end of your chapters. _
Greed's Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
OH MY FUCKING GAWD! IMA HAVE A HEART ATTACK! *cough cough* Ahem... Not only was i reading a TDK fanfiction specifically involving the JOKER! But there was a reference to ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Not to mention a direct quote of the freaking MAD HATTER! -dramatic feint- (Yes i admit i am an avid fangirl who loves crazy people)
Notation chapter 25 . 1/3/2011
I am very pleased by the strong distinction the Joker makes between Bruce and Batman. It is very, very appropriate. Yes, that is indeed three 'very's'; it is just that important.